Another Democrat bill to screw Americans

Started by srkruzich, September 24, 2009, 09:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

redcliffsw

Yeah, well the Democrats will be there to bail out Tyson too, if and when
"another" opportunity to help immigrants ever comes.

By the way, it's looking like there's American's working at Tyson, even
if they can't seem to get along with each other very well..........

http://www.setexasrecord.com/news/221178-judge-says-redneck-comments-not-proof-of-discrimination-case-against-tyson-dismissed

Varmit

Anyone who votes for and supports that amnesty bill should be hung for treason.  People caught trying to cross the border illegally should be repelled like any other foreign invader.  I am so sick and tired of seeing these lowlife s.o.b's who can't even be bothered to learn to speak the language.  
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Where do you see them? I didn't think Elk County would tolerate illegals. You don't hang them?

sixdogsmom

Diane, we had a monster hailstorm through here a few years back. Several crews of non-english speaking Mexican men spent all summer re-roofing the entire area. Nearly every house, school and church got a new roof. I didn't see anyone talking about illegals then. Just get it done for the least amount of money. They worked hard up on those roofs from early morning to dark, not a local among them. I think that when they aren't useful is the objection that everybody has. Whenever Ted and I would visit his kids in Texas, you always saw the grunt-work being done by Mexican men and women. I suspect that many were illegals, getting paid bottom dollar. What do you all think?
Edie

Varmit

Pam, Diane, Dixdogs, ya'll are so right.  We should just stop with our immigration laws and policies.  We should stop with the border patrol and security.  What are we thinking..trying to secure our borders.  We should just let anyone and everyone who wants to enter our country come in.  Afterall, this is supposed to be a free country.  How dare we limit the numbers of people trying to get here.  What message are we sending to the world when we would rather see our actual citizens employed instead of thousands of immigrants who don't even consider America their country? 
While we are at it, why don't we just stop with the enforcement of ALL laws?  Afterall, isn't just so unfair to criminals to be prosecuted for crimes they commit?  I mean, they are just trying to make a better life for themselves.  Who are we to say that they have to do it a certain, legal way?? 

P.S.- Please note the exteme amounts of sarcasm that are dripping from this post.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Why did you put my name in there? When have I ever said anything to make you think I'm pro illegals? That makes me ANGRY!!!!! You are going to create a reputation for me that I don't deserve!    STOMP,  STOMP, STOMP,  STOMP, SLAM!

Jane

Lets just let everyone in from the other countrys, no passport,no background check and watch jobs for the american people be taken by the illegals. As far has Howard, there was a crew a few years back that was doing roofs in elk county and no spoke english but they did a great job. They cleaned and picked up all the nails and singles that were missed. I sometimes wish they would have done our roof.
It is like this, it looks like no one cares about America any more, they just want to sit around a grip. If we do not change what is going on in two year and 3 1/2 years, America is in trouble.
As far as putting names in a post, I guess if you did not have an opinion on every post you would not have to worry about it.  8)

Diane Amberg

kshillbillys

who lied? whoever it was, that "you lie" comment will require an apology and quite possibly a resolution of disapproval from the forum...
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk