Dancing with the Stars - SEASON 9!

Started by Tobina+1, September 22, 2009, 12:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

Yes, I almost missed it!  But never fear, I will once again post the newest Stars that will be Dancing again this season!

Aaron Carter - singer, actor
Ashley Hamilton - (son of Geroge Hamilton) actor, songwriter, comedian
Chuck Liddell - Mixed Martial Artist and Ultimate Fighting Champion
Debi Mazar - actress (GoodFellas, and HBO's Entourage)
Donny Osmond - Singer, actor, TV presenter
Joanna Krupa - actor, model
Kathy Ireland - model, actor, author
Kelly Osbourne - (daughter of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne) Singer, actress and media personality
Louie Vito - professional snowboarder
Macy Gray - R&B singer-songwriter
Mark Dacascos - host of Food Network's Iron Chef America, actor, martial artist
Melissa Joan Hart - Actor, Producer, Director
Michael Irvin - ESPN radio host, Former Dallas Cowboy (won 3 superbowls)
Mya - Singer, songwriter, record producer, actor
Natalie Coughlin - Olympic Swimming Gold Medalist (she's won 11 medals in 2004 and 2008 Olympics in the 11 events she entered)
Tom DeLay - politician

Last night (Monday) the guys danced 2 dances; one individual and one "relay" group dance.  Tonight, it's the girls' turn.  Wednesday, 2 stars will be eliminated.

jarhead

Tobina,
I have never watched DWTS with my wife before but I might this season. Chuck 'the Iceman " Liddel ??  His dance partner better toe the mark or she will find knuckle bumps all over her head---then put in a rear naked choke hold until she taps out. :)

Rudy Taylor

Such trash!

And my wife never misses "Dancing With The Stars!"

Oh, how you all love trash.

;D
It truly is "a wonderful life."

jarhead

Rudy my friend. Did you miss the part where Tobina said they have wardrobe malfunctions on DWTS ? :)

Mom70x7

I confess - I love the trash!  :D  :D  :D

But . . . I'm interested to see the ladies tonight. Last night the guys weren't as good as I thought they would be. :(

It's a nonsense show. We often have it going on in the background and watch only when we recognize a name or the crowd gets excited. Kind of like the sports games we watch.

Rudy Taylor

OK, jarhead convinced me.

I kinda like wardrobe malfunctions.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Tobina+1

That's what I love about this show; so much different than other "reality" shows.  All these stars, no matter how they act in their usual profession, are so humble and never trash-talk each other (except in jest).  Some of the shots when they're in practice are pretty funny, but they usually are so much harder on themselves than you'd expect!  Especially the sports stars.  Michael Irving was trash talking some of the other football players that had been on other seasons of DWTS, but he ended up scoring so low... and then was so humble about it!

It's fun to see the stars personalities and how they start to come out in their dances.  Or how they have to fight their personality to NOT come out in the dances.  

I admit, a lot of the girls' outfits are pretty trashy, especially the professional dancers.  But if you look closely, you can see the strings and straps that are supposed to help hold it all together (and some of the "flesh" is actually flesh-colored fabric).  It is a family show, so they try and keep things covered well... but there's always the "oops"...

I'm probably going to miss out on the dancing tonight (Fitness center meeting), but hopefully they'll show replays tomorrow before the elimination.

Anmar

Tobina,

I'm not a fan of the show, but if you know the network it's on, you can probably watch what you missed online.

Actually, after further research, it's on Hulu.  Allow me to introduce you to the best new internet site in the last 3 years.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/97084/dancing-with-the-stars-night-1-part-1
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Sherri

Well, trash or not, I am a reality show junkie! I have my favs already and some of these people need to go now.. hahaha

Macy Gray is horrible and should hopefully go tonight.

Tom DeLay is not so good either.  Just my opinion.  But i love to watch.  I DVR it so I can fast forward throught he commercials.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Delbert

I'm glad you all are watching the dance show so now I know the world will be a safer place to live. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk