What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

By using mostly "Stampin' Up" products.  The ones who know how to do such things get the materials all ready for making various cards, then "we" go and put the cards together.   I have some good friends who are very good at making the cards, and I go to their homes and work (learn) with them, also.  It is really something I'm enjoying doing.  I now have some of the "products,"  (too many products) and I'm making the cards on my own, using my own ingenuity, and that's a challenge.  Don't ever believe people make their own cards to "save money!"  It's fun, and a good way to enjoy the company of other "crafters."  And, certainly, a person never gets bored while doing this sort of thing.
Bonnie

Rhonda

After an "All Day" trip with the FFA officers and Greenhand officers yesterday to Dover, Kansas I am in between naps.  We started out at 6:30 yesterday morning and got home at 6:30 last night.  Only a two hour delay while we tried in vain and then finally called a locksmith to get us back in the school suburban that one of the freshman locked the keys in.  Funny now but how on earth do the keys end up on the backseat?  The chapter reporter took pictures of the process--figured this needed to be documented in the scrapbook.

The kids did very well and we had three that earned "Master Ritual" awards.

Tobina+1

Yes, pretty much the same thing every day lately.  Sneak in a couple pictures to e-mail to my mom, too.  I've tried to take one each day and e-mail to her, but that usually only happens every-other-day.  Today we also went to town to run a few errands.  Getting ready for Grandma Ninny (Chuck's mom) to arrive on Saturday for a week.

Sounds like fun, Bonnie!  I also am an avid stamper and have WAY too much Stampin' Up products.  Lately, I haven't had too much time to use them, though.  I enjoy making cards.  No, you probaby don't save much money by making your own (by the time you get all the other "stuff" to put on the cards), but it sure is fun and so much more personal!

Sarah

My parents are coming for Thanksgiving, so between lists making, cleaning the house has become top priority.  Hoping to sneak away to have lunch with a friend on Monday.  I really enjoy getting out to the city around the holidays.  And finally..........TRYING to get up the energy to process these pumpkins.  UGH!!  I HATE processing pumpkins but I absolutely refuse to use the canned stuff they call pumpkin.  LOL

Diane Amberg

Sarah

Quote from: Diane Amberg on November 19, 2009, 11:33:30 AM
sugar pumpkins?

Yeah.  :)  And no, I still didn't get them done.  LOL  Procrastinate, procrastinate!   :P

Lookatmeknow!!

I watched 8 kids and baked mufffins and brownies.  Then made lunch, and now resting while the two that are left are sleeping!!  And no one got seriously hurt in the process of all of this!!  Yes!! :laugh:
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Rudy Taylor

Rhonda:  "This reporter is stationed under the flag!"
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Diane Amberg

We hosted nearly 200 people this evening at the fire house hall to give the local fire prevention winners their prizes. It was lots of fun.

Jo McDonald

How great for them to be recognized and appreciated.  They deserve every honor they can get.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk