What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jane

I have finished one load of wash and cleaned out the top of my closet. Talked to my daughter and a cousin from Bashor called. It has been a nice quite day. Oh! I finally loaded Internet Explorer 8, which took some time. It wore me out so I have to take a nap now.  ;D

Roma Jean Turner

No check book yet.  I havent evenlooked because I exhausted myself with that yesterday.  Will call the bank Tues am if it doesnt show up.  Having a peaceful movie day. Not leaving today, maybe tomorrow.  Patryn congrats on the duet.  Nothing like playing music.

Roma Jean Turner

Decided to stay in Moline until WEd.  May make a run to Sedan today.

Judy Harder

Hopefully you do it in a car. pretty windy and cold to run. Have a good day.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ole Granny

Roma,

My daughter usually finds missing items between the seat and the console.  Handbags tend to release items since we don't usually close them. 
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Roma Jean Turner

I FOUND MY CHECKBOOK.  Evidently I have been parking ON it.  Today, after having a great lunch with some folks in Moline, and putting a stop payment on my checks, I parked more in the front of the driveway rather than further in.  I discovered the soggy check book while taking the dogs for a walk.  One more little drama, closed, for now.

Wilma

My exciting day was yesterday.  I made the return visit to the doctor and was released from the carotid surgery.  Everything is as good as it can be.  I will still need to have the bi-annual scan to keep track of the blockage on the other side.  Would you believe that I was taken in as soon as we got there and we were out and back in the car by actual appointment time?

We made five other stops and were on our way home by 2:00.  Organization really works.

Roma Jean Turner

great news Wilma.  It is always a relief to get your walking papers from the doctor.

Diane Amberg

jarhead

I'm taking a sledge hammer to the metal detector is what I'm doing for excitement !! Two days ago I found a 1910-S Penny ( which I needed in my penny book ) so I knew I was dirt fishing in a good spot. Then yesterday I unearthed this little pewter figurine of a pioneer woman on a brass base. I was shaking like a coon dog "passing ' a peach seed. After asking someone to take a digital picture of it so I could send it to Waldo to identify this priceless relic , I find out it is Clara Barton from a Franklin Mint Civil War chess set---made in 1983 !! Why wasn't it at least a Prudence Crandall piece so I could have sold it to a tourist at the Elk Falls Outhouse Tour ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk