What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

We really cannot be bragging, often the heavy snows come for us in late Feb. and March. We are going to get a roller coaster ride in the next few days. In the 70's tomorrow, and a high of 19 by Tuesday with lows at 5 to 7 degrees. Brrr---! Every time any one of my dogs gets near the door I throw them out, telling them how much they will appreciate it next week. The break is good for me also. Tomcat has spent much of today checking on his business. Probably collecting on basketball game debts and paying out a few on the football playoffs. Certainly hope he doesn't play poker too late tonight, there isn't a curfew but I wouldn't want him in trouble.

I am currently battling some allergy to a med that was started in Dec. Generic Zyrtek works great but makes me so sleepy. Since I don't have many obligations, that is what I have been doing. Hopefull this rash will go away soon! Already have problems with excema; don't need an allergy rash besides!
Edie

greatguns

Diane, you still didn't inform me if you would call back in July or August.  My feelings are kinda hurt because you answered everyone but me. :(  I know, I bet you were busy packing that snow away so you cand send it to me later. ;D

greatguns

Sixdogsmom, you are so right, it is way to early to do any bragging.  After all, Easter isn't until the last Sunday in April this year and that isn't a good sign.

Ms Bear

Edie, that rash sounds uncomfortable.  I didn't know that Zrtec could make you sleepy, I wish it would me.  I have taken it for about 6 years now and it has never made me sleepy.  Sure glad it is a generic now, so much cheaper.

We haven't seen 70 for awhile but it is really nice in the daytime but gets really cold after the sun goes down.  Ice on the car in morning.

I don't know how you all deal with the snow at all.  If we get snow and ice it is gone by noon.  

Mom70x7

League Scholars Bowl today - West Elk Varsity came in 3rd.
Junior Varsity came in 1st - undefeated tonight!

Wahoo!!!

Regional Scholars Bowl is Thursday, Feb. 3rd at Central in Burden, starting about 4:30 pm.
You're welcome to come and watch. It's only one team - varsity.

Teresa

I gave massages all afternoon.. and then my mother and Kjell and I spent an evening playing Rummicube..
Had a wonderful fun relaxing time. Loved the weather today and is supposed to be even nicer tomorrow.. If there wasn't 2 inches of ice on the lake I do believe my fishing pole would be calling my name.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Great guns, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to neglect you. It just takes awhile to get all those styrofoam chests down out of the attic. I've got several packed with snow for you, but I have to rent a freezer locker to keep them in until July and the roads are too bad to risk it just yet.
Actually, I'm really down in the dumps today. Went to the funeral of a very dear friend this morning . We were back yard neighbors for 22 years. A wonderful lady with a delightful husband .She had a short but deadly brain tumor. Lost another friend, younger than me, on Wednesday to Leukemia. So sad.  As for WARPH....I had a dream back in late December that I read his obituary in the news paper. Now that's ridiculous since I never knew his real name, but now I wonder.

twirldoggy

If the phone is still ringing it may be he is just in the hospital.  I hope so.

Wilma

Maybe he is on a world cruise and doesn't care that we are worrying about him.

Ms Bear

The world cruise sounds like the most interesting option.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk