What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Oh my. I'm so sorry. I know how much our animals mean to us but sometimes I think we forget how much we mean to them too. She knew, so she did it her way. Sending love and a big hug.

sixdogsmom

I am so sorry Roma Jean, I will pray for you.  :'(
Edie

greatguns

Jarhead look on the south end.  Hope it doesn't turn out like the gun Kenny's kids were hunting so frantically for.

Ms Bear

Roma, I am so sorry.  So glad you have wonderful memories as they do help.

My dog has been gone for a year this month and I still watch for him to run beside the car from the mailbox to the house and then walk me to the door.

Judy Harder

A passing of a loved one is hard, no matter who/or what it is. I know you are hurting.
Maya isn't hurting and she knew best.
Once in awhile I still call my Scooter dog, by Jock's name and he has been gone as long as my son Bob, Jr has been and that is almost 9 years. Died 30 days after his wife died. She died of cancer and he died of a broken heart. Even tho autopsy said
acending anyerism ( I know that is wrong, but you can sound it out)
Rest in peace maya. God keep you Roma
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Janet Harrington

Roma Jean, I will pray that you ease through this grief process with the understanding that she is waiting for you on that Rainbow Bridge as all of our pets are. I can't wait until I get to cross that Rainbow Bridge, so I can be with all my pets again. Love and prayers.

Ole Granny

Roma Jean,

Our pets do become family.  So sorry for your loss.

Thinnking of you, Alice
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Mom70x7

Spent last night with the Scholars Bowl kids - Varsity came in 1st and Jr Varsity came in 3rd in a tournament with 10 or 11 schools, including Bishop Carroll of Wichita.

We go Thursday to League - expecting great things.

frawin

Congratulations to the Students, Teachers and Parents for a job well done. Keep up the good work.

Diane Amberg

That's wonderful. The kids ,well everyone, must be so pleased.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk