What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

My life is so exciting; I have been enjoying the complete showing of  the Edison film library courtesy of TCM. I got to see The Great Train Robbery; my dad had described seeing this in a theater as a boy. I have also seen lots of footage I had not seen before. I particularly enjoyed 'The Teddys', a loose interpretation of Goldilocks, the numerous oversized Steiff Teddy Bears were wonderful to see. I often watch silent films just to see the props and background, I find them very interesting. Back to the silents-----  :D
Edie

twirldoggy

When I lived in Howard, we made popcorn balls for Halloween.  We made a lot of them, but still ran out.  Kids came back asking for a second one!!!

Roma Jean Turner

Appt with surgeon today.  Lungs, xrays, incisions, color all good.  Released to pulmonologist..I see him on 15th.  I can start doing whatever I want with common sense of course.

Janet Harrington

sixdogsmom

Edie

Diane Amberg

Ms Bear

That is wonderful news.  So now how soon do you get to move to Elk County?

Roma Jean Turner

I still have a lot of healing to do to be able to pack tis house and get it ready to sell.  I am alsp planning to get married in the next few weeks or months.  We will live part time in the KC area because of his job and are very much looking forward to the house in Moline being a wonderful creative get a way for us.  Obviously there is a lot to be done and we expect to have fun doing it.  I'll keep you all posted.

Diane Amberg

patyrn

Wow, lots of new and exciting news!!!! Congrats!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk