What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Wilma,
If my middle daughter gets bit by a brown spider it's a trip to the emergency room---pronto. She still has a hole in her leg from one of those puppies biting her. I have been bitten by one at least a dozen times in my life and it's just about like a skeeter bite except itches twice as bad and lasts twice as long. I think it's because of the fact that I have less than 1 % body fat and a hard muscular bod them spiders can not penetrate with their fangs---and don't believe ol Sarge if he tries to tell you different.

larryJ

Jarhead, you are getting me so confused.  Which is it?  Rock hard washboard abs or the big masssive tummy you mentioned earlier?

As far as R.A.M.B.O. biting me on the toe while I'm sleeping, can't happen because if I am sleeping so is he---in his crate---closed up tight-----.   Besides, he knows better than to bite me, trust me on that.

As far as spiders, R.A.M.B.O. takes care of all those that would dare show themselves.  I am just waiting until one of those suckers bites him on his tongue.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Wilma

Jarhead, I have always heard that fat is a good antidote for this spider's bite.  You might be right about it being a spider.

jarhead

Quote from: Wilma on September 12, 2010, 12:15:04 PM
Jarhead, I have always heard that fat is a good antidote for this spider's bite.  You might be right about it being a spider.

Fat ?? That blabber mouth Sarge has been talking aint he ?? I'm going to the water plant and punch him in the eye---again !! They are talking of putting in an escalator to get him up the steps at the water plant and he has the nerve to call me tubby. Grrrr !!

greatguns

larryJ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We tried our hand at making strawberry jam today with the fresh strawberries we brought home last week from Oxnard.  She had not done this for years and I never had.  Cautiously, we made the first batch (three jars) and will wait and see how it turns out before doing the rest.  Me----learning something new, Her---------trying to remember how, Us---------------doing something fun together.  Can't ask for a better time than that, but we had to stop for a nap!

You know, if that was a spider, I agree, poor spider signed it's own death warrant.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

jarhead

That's cold Larry. I feel as though you rammed a tooth pick thru my heart. I was going to send R.A.M.B.O. a picture of the neighbors cute little
Min- Pin for a pinup but you can scratch it now---and in dog terms, she's a hottie !!!

Wilma

Jarhead, I have a sprig of poison ivy in one of my flower beds.  Would you come pull it out for me?

Diane Amberg

Larry, how did your jam turn out? I'll bet it was good.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk