What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

I got the crying, but what was the "boom"?  Was that me falling out of bed, or was that me kicking Chuck out of bed?
None of either... yet.  Still 6 weeks to go.
Here's a pict of one of the embroidery farm animals on the bumper pad. 

Diane Amberg

A "report" as in bang!.... ;D   cute embroidery.

Joanna

You all should be SO Jealous!  We're in Sprinfield, IL at the Hilton for the Brewery Collectors Club of America CANvention!  What fun! 

And the SUN is SHINING here.  Be very jealous!

flo

well, I'll be, Joanna.  I didn't know that you and Marty collected Breweries.  Where do you keep them?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flo

Quote from: Mom70x7 on September 08, 2009, 08:43:01 AM

....... We also plan on going to the "Meet and Greet" tonight for our new town police officer.

according to the calendar of events, this is next week. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Joanna

Quote from: flo on September 09, 2009, 03:27:23 PM
well, I'll be, Joanna.  I didn't know that you and Marty collected Breweries.  Where do you keep them?

In my back pocket...  ;)  Actually the B in BCCA is Breweriana, so I did type it wrong.  ;D

Mom70x7

QuoteMeet and Greet . . . according to the calendar of events, this is next week. 

It is - we didn't go last night.   ::)

But we're planning on it for next week!  ;D   :D   :D

larryJ

It is a nice Saturday morning here in SoCal.  We will be attending a meeting this morning for those who have celiac disease.  This is a group of people who bring gluten free plates and talk about where to shop and how to read labels on foods.  Today, there will be a guest speaker from a bakery whose wife found out she had CD and they began baking some GF desserts.  My wife put together a Rice and Taco casserole last night.  I had some for dinner and it was great.  This afternoon, my wife and daughter will take our 1-year-old granddaughter for her first official haircut. 

Busy day.

Whoops!  sorry, GF means gluten free.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Judy Harder

I have had a great day. Started on the computer as usual.............then the dogs thought MOM ought to walk them, so I did.
Came home and I had planned on doing it anyway, but since this was a coolish morning decided to get the flowers I am bringing in in their winter pots and spent most of the forenoon and early afternoon, just working (playing) in the yard.......but in mine and the neighbors.

A rose bush has been begging for a pruning and since no one lived in that unit, I took it upon myself to do it. (YES, with the managers blessing) and following all that physical exercise, a nap was a must.

Now I am getting ready to go to the monthly card party here at the Senior Center and altho I am a little on the tired side,. OK, spring and fall are my times to get down and dirty and then moan and groan for weeks until the work is done.
Coming soon will be my closet and kitchen cupboards, but not til I have to stay in., I feel pretty good. That is a Praise The Lord.

It has been a super day. Not too hot, not too cold. My arthuritis and my fibro are just resting today........I know tomorrow they will remind me about how much I did today.

But, one can only stay still so long and then we play catchup.

Have a great weekend people........Tomorrow is the LORD's Day and we all need to take time to really listen to the Good News.

Hugs, God bless
ME
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Jane

We loaded the car up this morning at 7:00am and headed to Lawrence, KS for the KU football game. We met our group of about 25 to 30 people to tailgate with, have breakfast and after the game to have supper. KU beat Duke 44-16 ;D Great game, great people and a wonderful sunny day. If course KU winning was worth it all.  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk