What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Me

Today, I woke up feeling great. By 9:AM I started spiking a fever, my throat was starting to get irritated and the fever just went up and up. Not sure where it stopped at.
Both arms were aching and that concerned me. My whole body, legs, back and arms were trying to stretch like I was spasming and I did have a couple of
episodes that tried to get me to "Holler Uncle"
I use the strip thingy that shows I have a temp and when I checked it it was around 102.

So,  I called Irene, across the sidewalk, and told her what was happening and asked if she would check on me in a half-hour.

The dogs were out on trees and was ok, so I just passed out. ( I think) I heard Irene when she stopped to check. I did have to get up and hit the john twice and was having muscle spasms and just plain feeling nasty.

Heard the dogs bark a couple of times.no problem and my phone woke me, but I let it ring, knew I couldn't walk to it without passing out...........important they will call back

I have started a new medicine for copd Advair and am wondering if that was the culprit?

Right now I feel whipped. but am here and I hope  it will pass real soon.

Have a meeting tonight I would like to go to........this weekend is our annual (22) years of me keeping score and watching some great and some not so great softball games.

I am heading back to my rest. Guess I need to eat, not sure what. I did have a peanut-butter on raisin bread this morning.........and really not wanting any food. Wish I had some yoghurt, that I might be able to eat.

I will keep you up to date...........and ask you all to start praying that this is just a tempory illness.

Hugs and God bless
Judy
ALWAYS something.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

The one in the family who never ever gets sick! Well~~ guess what! From all the wonderful weekend wet kisses I got from Mason~my 3 yr old grandson, I now have his horrible cold. I really mean it! I never get sick...ever! But this has grabbed me by the head and throat and is making a believer out of me. ~~and I mean, real good!

Plus~~While I'm whining.... I got bit on the back of my left hand by a spider 2 times and it is nasty as hell looking. I don't think it was a brown... but nasty just the same.. Soaked it in peroxide and will be putting a potatoe poultice on it later .. Right now I have DMSO on it.usually that heals things up immediately..

PLUS.. Dove season opened up today and I didn't go! First one I have missed in a long time.. There isn't any doves much as no one planted anything other than beans and corn and what milo is planted isn't cut yet.. so hunting may be late this year. Just as well~~ as I feel like so much dog poo  that I wouldn't have gone anyway.

Sporting Clays League starts tomorrow night at Flint Oak. .. THAT I will not miss~~no matter what! I will be there if I have to drag myself on my hands and knees with my shotgun trailing behind me. But the thought of my gun going off by my pounding sinus head is something I'm not looking forward to much.

Kjell is gone to Arizona.. so none is here to listen to me whimper....

So~~~ thank you all for listening to my whining and moaning. I'm all done for awhile  .. tune in tomorrow..I'm sure I will have more where this come from.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

larryJ

Judy, I hope this goes away quickly.  If you feel worse, get yourself to the doctor.  Please.

Still getting used to the Granddaughter's new kindergarten schedule.  Four days a week she gets out at 1:30, Wednesdays like today she gets out an hour earlier.  On our way home from Ventura last weekend, we passed by the famous Santa Monica pier with the huge Ferris Wheel.  We have never taken the time to go and ride it, but today we shall take the GD and go ride it.  And, we enjoyed being away from home so much last weekend, we have made reservations for another trip this weekend.  Consequently, A Slice of Wry won't get posted for a couple of days, but I will make it up to you.  Getting away from the in-laws is an undeniably wonderful highlight of going away.  There is a saying here, "Mi Casa es Su Casa" meaning my house is your house, and they tend to take that literally.   ::)

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Roma Jean Turner

Judy, given your history, please give your doctor a call.  I would not expect this from a change in meds.

Roma Jean Turner

I took today off to get ready to go to Moline Friday. But all I have done is lay out here in my tent and enjoy the beautiful, cool rain.  Now I have the vision of Teresa crawling on hands and knees with her shotgun all the way to Flint oaks to process.  HA HA HA

Teresa

Judy Harder

thanks everyone for your caring.
I just had another sleep...............almost 2 hours. I will go to doctor if it isn't better tomorrow

May need to wait till Friday. Shirely isn't in the office except Monday and Friday.

I did tell people I would miss the meeting tonight. Just business meeting and altho I really enjoy it, don't want to expose anyone nor get exposed to anything else.

Teresa, yesterday you were talking about streaking through your neighborhood. today you are crawling to Flint Oaks, what YA going to do tomorrow? May need to come watch.................LOL
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Uh...Maybe not! You are both fighting bugs. If you get together will the bugs get stonger and attack someone else even worse?  ;)
Honest that's just a joke, please don't get mad at me.

jarhead

Teresa, When you are at Flint Oak go ahead and have a Porterhouse steak and a couple of White Russians and tell Brenda to put them on my tab. ---------------------Yea right--see how far you get with that line of crap. :)

Teresa

I'm printing it off and leaving out the last sentence so Brenda will do just that.. ! ha

Actually I took a long hot shower then just went to bed and fell sound asleep ( again) and the doorbell rang.. at first I wasn't going to answer it but it rang again and so I threw my house robe on and crept into the living room to peek at who was there... There was Debbie at the door.
I cracked it just a bit and told her she didn't want what I had..
Bless her heart~~ She held out a steaming hot bucket of fresh made chicken soup.
What a wonderful gesture.... She is so busy at the Donut shop and with everything else.. and took the time to make this!

Deb~~It was absolutely delicious! I ate 2 big bowls and will have some more later on tonight.. and it actually made me feel better..
You are an angel.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk