What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Pickled eggs and lima beans sound like double trouble! What time is dinner?  ;)
Edie

Ms Bear

The big Lima Beans and rain sounds really good.  To bad you live so far away.  I have a potato and pork chop in the small oven, might make a salad to go with them.

I haven't had any trouble getting in to Facebook today. 

Diane Amberg

Dinner will be about 6:30 my time. Also have a big ham slice in the frying pan to heat up and a nice acorn squash in the microwave with a bit of butter and maple syrup. Hurry up!
I went on face book a little while ago and it was slow to load but finally did. I didn't know Larry was on, but since I don't know his real name I can't hunt for him. I did find Kevin Clark and Dale smith....nice classy folks and never rude or mean.

Judy Harder

I finally got in. Seems last week someone phished (fished) or what ever the term is, my accounts and life has been a little rocky this week. I did change passwords. (LIKE I CAN remember all of them!) I keep writing them down and next day I must do it again.
I guess I don't have anything else to do...LOL
I didn't know Larry was on either, I did know Dale was and am honored to be called friends. Keep running into a lot of forum friends in there and that is a "GOOD THING"
come hunt me up if you need a friend or neighbor
Night all, I am out of here.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

twirldoggy

Bill and I walked our dogs along the Missouri river walk.  There were lots of families walking too.

greatguns

Spent the day with my middle sister and had a great day.

Diane Amberg

We survived the pickled eggs and Lima beans with no ill effects. ;D Tomorrow I start prepping for the dreaded colonoscopy very early Thursday morning. I'm expecting lots of sympathy from you all.  ;D No? Oh well, I'll just have to tough it out. :D It's my third so I guess I should be used to it by now, huh?

twirldoggy

sixdogsmom

Edie

Mom70x7

QuoteI'll just have to tough it out

Double ugh!  :P  :P  ;D  :P  :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk