What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

Holding sleepy baby.  Waiting for her to go to sleep so I can nap, too.  We had late night last night and had to take a drive around 1 am.  Should also be getting house cleaned for mother-in-law visit tomorrow!

Jo McDonald

Grandma is NOT EVEN going to see the house, just the precious little bundle of joy.  While she is cooing over the baby, you can clean . lol lol
they won't be paying any attention to you, Tobina...you will just be background noise.  Believe me -- been there, done that.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Rhonda

Rudy-
FFA has been the greatest thing my kids were ever involved in.  All four of them participated and learned so much.  My son didn't get in it until his Junior year of high  school but all three girls were involved all four years.  Each of the girls served (last one is currently serving) as Chapter President and all competed in Creed Speaking and Public Speaking.  They've done all kinds of livestock judging, land judging, bugs, flowers, you name it they've judged it.  I love to go on FFA trips.  You won't find a better behaved bunch of kids anywhere.  I was able to go to National Convention several years ago when they were in Louisville and I still get chills thinking about all those kids in their blue jackets.

patyrn

What a tribute to your kids and the FFA organization.  I think it is great that girls now are also so involved--when I was in school, that would have been unheard of!!!!  You must be very proud, and all of those life skills that your kids are experiencing will be with them always. 

indygal

I'm also grateful that young people are interested and involved in FFA and I strongly encourage them all to pursue careers in agriculture. Farm Bureau also has a Young Farmers and Ranchers program to continue that support for young adults.

larryJ

Old topic, but I will make an entry.

Because of my recent birthday and coincidentally my youngest granddaughter's birthday as well as my daughter's upcoming birthday in a few days, my daughter has planned for us today to have a family gathering at her house to celebrate.  We incorporate all three birthdays into one party now instead of trying for separate parties.  Our son and daughter-in-law will be there as well as some of my son-in-laws family.  It is going to be a wonderful day and full of laughter and happiness.  I just love it when there are days like this.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Judy Harder

I am sure you will have a good time. Have a super nice day.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ms Bear

Special Day for everyone and making wonderful memories for the young ones.  Hope you enjoy every minute of it.

Judy Harder

I have been trying to get in to Facebook. Has anyone else the problem.?
Won't even take my email addresses, or passwords.
Been a long time since I have had trouble getting in. Starting to think a nap sounds good.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

I'm working on the fire company fund drive, putting the fall fire safety order together for coloring books, fire hats and doo-dads for the local kids, enjoying some rain that finally came and watching a @#$!@### ground hog eating grass all around the box trap we put out, but avoiding the nice tidbits at the front door and inside the trap!!!!! Yesterday I made a batch of my famous Amish pickled eggs. Today they are good, tomorrow they will be even better. I'm just about to start shelling a bunch of big Lima Beans for dinner.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk