What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

I have tried to look, act, and talk sickly around him, and all he does is say, " I hope you get to feeling better".  Do I get a sip of the helpful nectar???? Nada drop.!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

jarhead

Jo,
I will give Sarge a couple bottles for you and if he don't divvy up--take him out behind the fur shed !!!

Jo McDonald

It's a deal!!  Now I won't have to act "unhealthy".  THANKS!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Joanna

Perfect weather today (for October anyhow :) 
I've just been puttering around the house, but am going to get ready and go to the
15th annual hotdog roast up at Batsons here soon.  It's from 5 to a little after 6.
Looking to see all the little costumed trick or treaters there... and maybe a couple of you Forum folks too  8)

Sarah

Getting ready to go to a Halloween/Fall party.  ;D

Diane Amberg

Gave away smoke detectors for Wake Up Delaware Day. (Don't forget to change your batteries) UD homecoming, trick or treaters soon. Phillies home game too. Go Phillies!!!!! Change clocks back before bed.

jarhead

Jo, I gave that moron nephew of yours 3  bottles of persimmon,elderberry and sand plum wine. If you don't get it I guess you know which nephew I was referring too. :)

larryJ

My daughter and her husband are working hard to get their new house into shape.  I went over today to give them the cat carrier so they could move their cat over.  Today is the last day for their apartment.  I fixed a leaky washer hose on the washing machine and left to go home for a nap.  I will be giving out the candy tonight and my wife and her sister will going with the granddaughters to the the church "trick or treat" party.  I always look forward to Halloween as we get around 70 kids each year.  My neighbor's wife told him that she was going to dress up like Eve while he and I were talking in the front yard.  I was going to ask if that was with the fig leaf or without, but that sounded a little too personal. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

sixdogsmom

I just had the cutest little elephant at my door, he was about two or three. Some of these kids costumes are just precious, I wish I had decorated, maybe next year. Paid a visit to the cemetary this afternoon, it will be nine years tomorrow that we buried Don. It doesn't seem possible that it was that long ago. Not often on Halloween you can go around in shirtsleeves. I was just ooutdoors, and we have a full moon too!
Edie

Sarah

After we went to this party we had to stop by the store and get milk and we saw a father and son both dressed alike as Batman.  It was really cool and I thought my 5 year old was going to come apart.  He loves Batman and he got to see two of them.  LOL  I told my husband we should have let him out of the car so he could go ask for his autograph or something.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk