What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheyenne

We went to the pumpkin patch today. The kids had a blast and we picked some GIANT pumpkins!!

Tobina+1

So, did you hear about the CO family (balloon boy), and they did that hoax all for TV?  I guess they've been trying to get a reality TV show, and they did this to get more attention.  I know they'll get some charges filed against them, but that's pretty sad that they resorted to that stunt.  Especially involving their kids.

Cheyenne

I just heard on the radio that their attorney said they are expecting charges to be filed by wednesday and that they are going to turn themselves in. But guess what, they wanted publicity and theyre getting it!

Joanna

Well, my day just couldn't get more eventful.  Steam clean the carpets, clean the aquarium and the filters, grocery shopping, stop at the courthouse, wash the cars and pick seeds out of the garden for next year.  Tell me I don't have an exciting afternoon ahead  ;D

Cheyenne

Quote from: Joanna on October 19, 2009, 11:43:05 AM
Well, my day just couldn't get more eventful.  Steam clean the carpets, clean the aquarium and the filters, grocery shopping, stop at the courthouse, wash the cars and pick seeds out of the garden for next year.  Tell me I don't have an exciting afternoon ahead  ;D

Sounds about as eventful as my day. Laundry  >:(  Can somebody PLEASE tell me how 3 people, two of which are miniature sized, can go thru five hundred million loads of laundry in a weeks time?

Wilma

I am watching the water rise in the rain gauge again.  Also watching my private river rolling down the ditch.  There are two inches in the gauge and still raining.

Also trying to organize and store the many videos that I have collected that are obsolete now.  What are you doing with your old video cassettes?

sixdogsmom

Check with the library Wilma, I know that the library in Moline takes things like that. Even if they are not used in circulation, they can be offered in their book sales.
Edie

jarhead

Got 10 gallon of persimmon wine put in the carboys and it's bubbling away. In 3 months I might be out of commision for a week or two !!! :)

Jo McDonald

Stay "puckered up"  in case the beautiful princess comes by to Kiss you back to life.   lol lol
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

jarhead

Jo,
Aint no beautiful princess gonna want to kiss my ugly mug !! persimmon wine is quite mild & tastey. I'll give Russ McD a bottle but he might not share it with you. I know he won't the Elderberry wine because he drinks it for medical puposes only.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk