What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Diane, I am SO happy with the outcome of the board meeting.  I am sure this will give more credence to the future happenings.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Tobina+1

Thanks for the reassurance, Larry.  Since it's work-related e-mails and I'll be on maternity leave from work until after Jan 1, I don't want to come back to a full in-box, PLUS all the other e-mails I get while I'm gone!  I will probably try and log in occasionally to clean up e-mails so I'm not so overwhelmed when I get back (and be able to forward any important ones to co-workers), but I'm looking forward to the time away from the daily blizzard of e-mails (and phone calls).
Good to hear you're getting the "right amount" of rain now, too.  Here in SE KS we do get lots of rain... and lots at one time.  But I grew up in NW KS, and am used to only getting a few inches of rain a year.  It's amazing how you can still raise the same amount of cattle on the same amount of acreage in both places, but because of the type of grass and soil, NW KS requires less rain to do it!

Wilma

I am watching a runaway balloon that might be carrying a 6 year old child.  It is flying over Denver at the present time.  Our weather channel is carrying visuals of it.

Wilma

Balloon is down.  No one was found on board.  No report yet on whereabouts of 6 year old boy that was thought to be on board.

Wilma

It is now thought that the boy was never in the balloon, but he is still missing.  Authorities think that he might be scared and hiding.

larryJ

A trip to the bookstore, a trip to the pet store, and a trip to the grocery store all at the same time.  The rest of the day?

READING ============ THE============FORUM!=============YESSSSSS!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

sixdogsmom

Had the old Martian movies on that were hosted by TCM today, did some ironing, (much needed) Ha!
Edie

Jo McDonald

The little boy was found safe and sound, just hiding in the loft in the garage --- "cause Daddy yelled at me."
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Diane Amberg

Fire Safety at a local preschool, watched a storm roll in and went to a kids' Christmas party meeting.

larryJ

Granddaughter's school day.  She comes over on Thursday night for a sleep-over.  Wife has an appointment this morning so I will be chief baby-sitter, oops sorry, child watcher in charge.

Do you think there will come a time when Christmas is planned for all year around meaning displays in stores.  (Why take them down when you just are going to put them up again).  That is like my neighbor next door----nice guy----------never took his lights down from last year.  My daughter-in-law plans for Christmas, more or less, by shopping and storing what she buys for gifts to be given later.  Since they have been gone, (April), they have shipped home some boxes of things that they don't want to haul around on their trip.  Some of it, I am sure, will be gifts for someone at Christmas. 

Everyone have a good day.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk