What Are You Doing For Excitement Today?

Started by Wilma, September 04, 2009, 07:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

I just got off the phone with my nephew whom I had not had contact with for about 20 years. he kind of dropped out of sight after his mothers' death. It was just great to talk to him and find that he is doing well, living life like he wants to. They live in Colorado, Berthoud to be exact. it looks like beautiful country to me. Thanks JoEllen, I owe you one!
Edie

sixdogsmom

Tough morning; my little Jack Russell did not feel well yesterday and I intended to take her to the vet this afternoon. I found her unresponsive and barely breathing about ten this morning, and although Julie Fecther met me at the clinic for an emergency call, Trixie died on the way to the hospital. She was about 13 years old, and such a good dog. She was healthy all her life and we speculate that she may have had a cancer that bled out. Please say a little prayer for me, I am so sad right now.  :'( :'(
Edie

Diane Amberg

Oh,my...I'm so sorry. I know how much that hurts. You said she had always been healthy, so she slipped away on her own terms. A big hug and a prayer for you all. :'( :-*

patyrn

I am so sorry for the loss of your loved pet.  May she be at peace...............

Judy Harder

Edie, I am so sorry for your loss. When we lose one of our pets, it hurts almost as much as when our child dies.
I remember the Rainbow Bridge poem and will Google it up and reread it as many times as I can until I am soothed.
Remember Trixie will be waiting for you with the rest who have crossed over. Just think of that picture............them sitting on the other side as you cross over. Beautiful and peaceful. You are loved Edie. lean on us and Your Savior!
Hugs from me.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

farmgal67357

Memory Eternal for your little Trixie! And I ask God's comfort for you during this sad time.
(((((HUGS)))))
Lisa
Lisa

Roma Jean Turner

So sorry to hear this Edie. I know it has been a tough time losing some of your beloved pets.

Janet Harrington

So sorry, Edie for the loss of your friend. We all know that she had a good home and a loving mother.

sixdogsmom

Thank you all for the condolences. I am very sad to lose her, but happy that she did not suffer for a long while when her time came. She was such a good dog!  :'(
Edie

sixdogsmom

I just had a bit of excitement; I was sitting here talking to my long lost neice and a little bity o'possum peeked around the corner of the family room at me. I had my back door open since it is such a nice night, and he apparently came in for supper. Ollie ran him back into the kitchen (thanks Ollie), and I blocked off the kitchen door and called 911. Elk County LEO came within a few minutes and grabbed the little guy out of a storage area. He is small but still wanting to bite the leather glove that caught him. Thanks guys!  8) 8)
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk