Judy here about Mom

Started by Judy Harder, August 18, 2009, 01:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whizkid238

I relate to your losing a son and now your mom and even the dialysis.  Prayer always help but the thing that's carried me thru is giving it to God. That in turn lets you give to your Mom.   Love and prayers

whizkid238

I relate to your losing a son and now your mom and even the dialysis.  Prayer always help but the thing that's carried me thru is giving it to God. That in turn lets you give to your Mom.   Love and prayers

Bonnie M.

It may be posted somewhere else on here, but I didn't find it.  Judy's Mother passed away Sunday aftrnoon just a little past noon.  Funeral services are pending.
Bonnie

Diane Amberg

I'm so sorry to hear that.

Ms Bear

Judy, I am so sorry for your loss but so glad you were able to be with her while she was able to know you were there.

Jo McDonald

You are in our thought and prayers.  God Bless.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

pamsback

I'm sorry for your loss Judy

Teresa

Your mama is safe at home.. Happy and comfortable once again.
Now the healing process begins for those left behind...
You have many friends Judy sending you healing prayers..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

Judy, please accept my sincere sympathy on the loss of your beloved mother.  There are no words that can be printed to ease your pain of loss, but know that your many friends are thinking of you and have you in prayer.   Mose Sincerely, Flo
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

patyrn

Judy,

I am so sorry for your loss, but having lost my mother to leukemia also, I know the pain and suffering associated with that disease which no one should have to endure.  May your mother rest in peace with no more suffering, and may the love and concern from family and friends help you deal with your grief.

Karen I.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk