Wanted!

Started by sixdogsmom, August 13, 2009, 01:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Wanted--------somebody to remove the butt-magnet from this chair!  :P I need to finish the several unfinished projects in this house. I have the kitchen cabinets 3/4 of the way gone through, the bathroom cabinet half done. What is the matter with me? I keep finding myself back here looking to see what has been posted and playing solitaire. (Sigh) I watched a program on hoarding last Monday and am determined that my house will become uncluttered and well organized. LOL! That is a funny thought, but I will be happy when this cabinet thing is done. Bye all!  :D :D
Edie

flo

unclutterd and organized is okay, but DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT throw anything away.  Murphy's Law, you know.  You haven't needed it in 5 yrs. but throw it away and you'll need it tomorrow.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Judy Harder

I must admit that I lost mine to FaceBook and FarmTown and FarmVille this week and the Yoville is starting to show up now.
I use to just spend 2 or 3 hours on here at one sitting, now I find I must see who has posted and if any of my crops are ready to be harvested.

I am almost glad that it is too hot to start cleaning out my closet, all tho that may have to be done farm or no farm.
Getting pretty deep in there.. How can I talk
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

flintauqua

Quote from: flo on August 13, 2009, 03:10:46 PM
unclutterd and organized is okay, but DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT throw anything away.  Murphy's Law, you know.  You haven't needed it in 5 yrs. but throw it away and you'll need it tomorrow.

Please tell that to my wife!

I inherited Packus rattitis from both my mother (inside the house) and my father (outside the house) and she didn't inherit the affliction from either of her parents. ::) :P

Judy Harder

my kitten just printed the one that wasn't finished.

I am test driving a kitten in a house with 2 dogs, One I could have sworn hated cats...........well they both like this one,
he is doing what cats do when they want your attention............becoming a big pest!!!

now, as I was saying, how can I talk myself into new clothes if I can't find room for them.

I do have several that are going to the Corner Closet when I can get it done......and then I will have room.

With FaceBook, etc......I just may have to shrug my shoulders and not worrry about clothes......after all no one sees me when I am sitting at my computer........LOL
(as for the Murphy's Law............if I haven't worn a piece of clothing since I brought it into the house.......and that was 2 years ago.....well you know that is what is going to happen.

Like I said it is TOO HOT........right now.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Tobina+1

I do have a lot of "things", but when I go on a cleaning rampage, nothing is spared.  If I decided I need something after I get rid of it, then I scold myself for being wasteful and not using it when I had it.  The fastest way for me to make a decision is to think, "What would people think if I died and they had to come clean the house out?"  I get that from my mom... even though my grandma is still living, they are sorting through YEARS and YEARS of Pack Rat-itis that my gram suffered from.  Then my mom goes home and starts sorting her own stuff!

pamsback

You mean these chairs have butt magnets in em!!?? ???

I'm ashamed to say I still have knick knacks packed in boxes from when we moved out here six years ago :P I'm not real big on a bunch of stuff settin around so I just left em in the boxes :P and stuck em in the closet.

greatguns

I hear that!  In late September I'm going to get rid of those boxes without even opening them.

pamsback

I keep PLANNIN to LOL............... ::)

Ms Bear

Farmtown, Farmville and Yoville are very distracting.  They have even interfered with my genealogy research.  And now I have found slots, Farkle and Real Estate.

Tonight I have to get up and do some cleaning, my stepdaughter and her husband are coming for the weekend.  Still have to finish the scrapbook I have in progress for her.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk