The Appeasement President" needs to take lessons from a "REAL" leader!!

Started by Warph, August 04, 2009, 02:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"The Appeasement President" needs to take lessons from a "real" leader!!  What ??  Where's his teleprompters ??

There is only one answer:
http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=uoeuh-EGj7s&feature=response_watch

Reagan Humor:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Catwoman

All I can say is WOW, Warph...Listening to Reagan, and his ability to deliver a message, is always a pleasure...But most especially so, given the topic he's speaking on.  Thanks for putting this here.

Teresa

Oh Warph.... That was sweet agony.....
It makes my heart hurt  to know what monsters we have in the White House now who are doing their best to destroy the United States.
If only we had someone who loved and cared about our wonderful America....if only....................... :'( :'(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

"The intellectual establishment is so busy demanding more power for government, more bureaucracy, regulation, spending and -- oh, yes -- more and more taxes, they forgot all about the secret of America's success -- opportunity for people, for all the people.  Will we heed the pessimists' agenda of higher taxes, more bureaucracy, and a bigger welfare state leading us right back to runaway inflation and economic decay, or will we take the road toward a true opportunity society of economic growth, more jobs, lower tax rates, and rising take-home pay?" ....the "Gipper"
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk