Town Halls Gone Wild

Started by ELK@KC, July 31, 2009, 07:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamsback

God I have alzheimers or somthin...I been thinkin about this ever since you said that about Nixon :P It was a mock election in school! I remember my dad wantin to know who I voted for and when I told him askin what my reason was :P How ate up is that!

Jane

:DThanks I could not get the dates to add up correct.

Catwoman

WOW.  Can't begin to believe some of the posts on here...First, attacks because someone might possess an IQ of more than 95?  Secondly...Why on earth would anyone ask someone who doesn't live in Elk County if they've done anything to support Elk County?  I don't care how many posts someone has or has not placed here on this Forum...I think we need to progress beyond a seventh grade playground mentality and get on with the real issues at hand...Leave the bullying off of this Forum

Varmit

Quote from: Catwoman on August 02, 2009, 08:47:53 PM
I think we need to progress beyond a seventh grade playground mentality and get on with the real issues at hand...Leave the bullying off of this Forum

Yeah, well, they started it... ;)
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Catwoman

LOL...You are too funny, Billy... ;)...But I'm going to quote a far better woman than I..."They might have started it but it's up to you to finish it!"

srkruzich

Quote from: Catwoman on August 02, 2009, 09:26:58 PM
LOL...You are too funny, Billy... ;)...But I'm going to quote a far better woman than I..."They might have started it but it's up to you to finish it!"

Well back when i was in school, when someone started something and i had ot finish it, that left the one who started it laying down on the ground usually.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

dnalexander

This is really getting out of hand and I have been trying to stay out of all the personal attacks on my fellow forum members. I find it all just so against what I learned from my Kansas roots. If my Mom were reading this we would all be grounded in our room. That being said I will remind you this is not the real world it is a virtual world and you can't take this all too seriously it is not the real world it is the internet forum. This thread reminds me of the Rodney King beating. All I can do is quote Rodney's second most famous quote. His most famous quote was " Can't we all get along"? The one this thread makes me think of is:

Ouch, AHHHHHHH, don't hit me, Ouuch, Ahhhhhh. Very Disturbing. I expect better out of Kansas blood.

David

Jane

It seems to me everyone got very thinned skinned over this thread. After I read everything I see no personal attack just personal opinions.  :-X

dnalexander

Quote from: Jane on August 03, 2009, 03:32:23 PM
It seems to me everyone got very thinned skinned over this thread. After I read everything I see no personal attack just personal opinions.  :-X

I will admit to being thin skinned when it comes to seeing fault with personal attacks by fellow forum members against another forum member. Ugliness is in the eye of the beholder. It would not hurt anyone on here to be more considerate of what they say towards their fellow forum members. You can never be too polite or have too many manners. If something you say hurts another what do you have to lose by saying you are sorry?

David

flo

Quote from: kshillbillys on August 01, 2009, 09:52:18 PM
1. "kshillbilly, when it's time for you to be judged, may God have mercy on your hate-infested soul."--Flo    ( :o )

and now the rest of the story.  When I wrote that, and I do not apologize, you were ranting and cheering about how wonderful the person was that shot George Tiller. Sorry, but murder is murder regardless of who does it and why they done it, PERIOD. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk