Where's Cindy????

Started by Warph, July 29, 2009, 10:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

CNN reported that four Americans soldiers were killed in Afghanistan by a roadside bomb.  On the same internet page was an article about a captured soldier from Idaho.  So where is Cindy Sheehan?  When George W. Bush was president and our brave men and women were fighting and being killed or wounded in Iraq, the war protesters, led by Sheehan, were front and center in almost every news story by the liberal media.  Now that the Afghanistan war belongs to President Barack Hussein Obama and the Demo-rats, I can't help but wonder: Where the hell is Cindy Sheehan?  What have you done with her, anmar?
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

larryJ

Warph, Cindy will speaking in Bellingham, Washington, today. The is the last stop on her speaking tour. 
And I am happy to see that you spelled Anmar's name right!  That will make him happy.

And, remember we only hear what the media wants to tell us.  There are those that check the Internet for updates on different things, but again, those sources are only what everyone else wants to tell us, whether it real or imagined.  I can remember a trip to the beach some years ago to visit my son.  We walked out on the pier in the early evening and there were a bunch of people setting up little American flags and votive candles in an orderly fashion to commemorate the fact that 1000 American soldiers had died in Iraq at that time.  This incident that happened on a very popular beach in a well-traveled beach town did not warrant any media attention or anti-war protesting groups other than the ones setting up the display.

Price for 1000 small flags and 1000 votive candles-------------------------------probably $100

Price for paying the people to set up the display--------------------------------$0 (all volunteer)

Price for the service of those to our country-------------------------------------PRICELESS

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Anmar

Quote from: larryJ on July 29, 2009, 11:27:49 AM
Warph, Cindy will speaking in Bellingham, Washington, today. The is the last stop on her speaking tour. 
And I am happy to see that you spelled Anmar's name right!  That will make him happy.

Larryj

Heh, now if we can only teach him to use google.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

larryJ

OHH!  He thought it was goggle.  Oh, well, he is pretty smart and he will catch on soon.  I don't remember any references to any computers at his nineteenth hole.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Teresa

Cindy Sheehan..............how about a 10 ft piece of rope and a good sturdy tree limb... ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

Quote from: Teresa on July 30, 2009, 12:08:01 AM
Cindy Sheehan..............how about a 10 ft piece of rope and a good sturdy tree limb... ;)

classy

Warph

Quote from: Anmar on July 29, 2009, 11:52:20 AM
Quote from: larryJ on July 29, 2009, 11:27:49 AM
Larry

I'm sorry, Larry but, I'm afraid there is very little that would make anmar "happy."  Too uptight.   

Heh, now if we can only teach him to use google.

.....and I suspect that "he" is a "she".... notice the catty remarks.  Yep, not a happy person.  It's a shame.
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

Quote from: Anmar on July 30, 2009, 12:36:17 AM

classy

Thanks sweety.. I thought so ................ ;D I did it just for you. :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Anmar

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 30, 2009, 10:22:06 AM
I thought Anmar was male.???

I am, they are just trying to annoy me.

Warph

Quote from: Anmar on July 30, 2009, 10:26:53 AM
Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 30, 2009, 10:22:06 AM
I thought Anmar was male.???

I am, they are just trying to annoy me.

Oh come on now.... Anmar = Female name;  Anwar = Male name.
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk