He's Barack Obama

Started by Warph, July 26, 2009, 04:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Quote from: Anmar on July 30, 2009, 10:30:08 AM
Why do i get the feeling that this is a collection of copy / pastes from a bunch of different sources... 

I am beginning to think Warph is an accurate judge of character.

sixdogsmom

Cat, will you please explain?

Quote from: Catwoman on July 30, 2009, 06:39:30 PM

Edie

Cellar

Quote from: Catwoman on July 30, 2009, 06:39:30 PM
Why do i get the feeling that this is a collection of copy / pastes from a bunch of different sources... 

Actually, Anmar called it correctly. I was curious about the "multiple sources" comment, and since he didnt provide any proof himself, I decided to do my own little google search.  It didnt take me long to find what Anmar was referring to:

http://www.downrange.tv/forum/index.php?topic=8049.0

Posts numbers 9, 15, 16 and 26.  All by different posters.

Anyone care to dispute the evidence?  I'm all ears.   ;D
All it takes is Google and a strong constitution...

Also, Diane you can find a copy of that birth announcement here: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

sixdogsmom

Cellar, Teresa and Kjell manage the Downrange forum as well as this one, so it is no surprise that several of the people who post on both forums would copy and paste from postings on the other forum. I find that a little distasteful myself, but each to his own. I would find an argument more convincing when sources are named, rather than the thought claimed as being original.
Edie

Varmit

Why do I get the feeling that this is the best you can come up with, instead of presenting arguments against what is posted?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Billy,

The original post is a goofy video.  It's a joke, and it's funny.  What's the point of arguing with that.

If you mean Teresa's post, i've already debunked it 3-4 times and she continues to post the same crazy stuff.  This time, she's plagarized several different people from different forums.  It was easy to catch because the thoughts are disconnected and refers to people and arguments that aren't in this thread.  There's no point in arguing with that either.

I'm not sure what you want me to refute exactly that i already haven't done.

Want me to write a 5 paragraph post on how/why the video isn't funny?  I don't get what your asking here....
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

Yes, I was referring to Teresas post.  That it may have come from different sources is irrevelvent, it makes good points. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

I have permission to post and use these people posts whenever I want to..

and we built and "OWN " Down Range.. ( just as we did THIS site and CasCity ..  ( iF that is anyone business.)  I ask these guys a lot of times to help me out and they all know I use their opinions and  posts from time to time.And it is from ONE source.. not from several different forums.. ( get your accusations correct anmar)  I'm sooo sorry I don't put footnotes and quotes on everything I say so that  all you "experts" will be pacified in knowing exactly where I get my information..
  It is too bad we all can't be in "play and post" mode all day long and have some of your "time" and do nothing but be on the forum in a recreational way. But I have more than one job to do in the "real " world.
I don't have time nor do I really care to be on the Elk County forum much.. so I share some of these subjects with other forums to get input. I have never posted anything that I do not have permission from "my friends"   before I put them on here.

Sorry to disappoint you and your pot of trying to stir the shit,  anmar and cellar..

I wasn't trying to hide anything. I am a google queen... so it doesn't take too smart a person to do what you so proudly boast of doing.. LOL If I wanted to hide something that was posted.. I would have tried to put it in my own words etc... I didn't. I took what was posted by very intelligent people who I respect and shared it with you.. ( and once again.. WITH their permission to so so.. 

And the one bad thing about "owning" this site.. and "moderating" this site.. is I can't be as open and honest about how I feel on here as the rest of you.
I have to be nice and polite and try to be fair..( while still trying to be a part of the forum ) . and by doing that .. I don't ban or put muzzels on anyone in here..
for that.......... a few of you should be very very grateful!

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on August 01, 2009, 08:37:20 AM
Yes, I was referring to Teresas post.  That it may have come from different sources is irrevelvent, it makes good points. 

Thanks Billy...  That's kinda what I thought..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

You go, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!  Great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtcookson

Quote from: Teresa on August 01, 2009, 11:04:12 PMand we built and "OWN " Down Range.. ( just as we did THIS site and CasCity ..  ( iF that is anyone business.)
I have never posted anything that I do not have permission from "my friends"   before I put them on here.

To add to that, since they own the forum they actually also own all of the posts in that forum and can technically do with the posts what they want. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk