Fair

Started by Maude, July 17, 2009, 06:57:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

The pictures were great, Teresa.  Thanks for posting them.  I recognized two people, your Mother and Dad, both "lookin' good!"
Bonnie

dnalexander

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 19, 2009, 08:55:20 PM
Thanks Teresa. Kids, balloons, horses and nice clean sparkly fire equipment on a beautiful day. What more does a good parade need?
You are very right about the Hurst tool. It is very heavy but a wonderful thing to have. Makes short work of getting someone out of a crumpled car.

Other than that clown lady with the balloons that looks like I missed a great parade.

David

sixdogsmom

Awesome! And it really has not been all that long since Elk County got their first 'jaws of life'. These are essential tools for the small group of volunteer fireman that Elk County has. Thank you to each and every one of them. And thank you to all emergency personell in Elk County. You just never know when they will be needed.
Edie

Joanna

Quote from: Teresa on July 19, 2009, 07:32:35 PM
... The kiddies got to play on all the blowup stuff. That looked like so much fun. If no one had of looked at me funny..I would have loved to be right on those with the kids sliding down..  ;D ...

Teresa, that's great.  Mary Dunn (Sara Griesel's mom) asked me why I hadn't slid down it yet... she said Sara was going to  ;D  We should have all got together and given folks another reason to go to the fair!

Jo McDonald

Wait just a second --- I wanna go too.!!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Joanna

Sounds good Jo! It's a date.... sometime next July  ;D

indygal

Many, many thanks, Teresa, for posting these pictures, and for taking pictures for me (not of me!) during the ice cream frenzy...!! LOL Wasn't that an awesome turnout for a Sunday afternoon? My helper was Sally Morgan and her amazing Pampered Chef ice cream scoop. She was able to serve twice as many with that magic scoop of hers.

I'm so grateful to Christy Tyler for letting us use that tent. What a difference that made! Also, everyone involved with the Jaws of Life demo did a great job, and was appreciated by everyone who saw it.

Once the lines for ice cream dwindled, I turned around to see Julia Fechter scaling one of the inflatables then dashing across and over a hurdle. It looked like she was having a blast, and I don't think she was chasing after Wyatt either!

Lookatmeknow!!

No actually many of the adults themselves had has much fun as the kiddos!!  David Griesel was a hoot to watch go down the slides and things.  Richard and Julia Fechter, Sarah Griesel, Bobbie Wiseman,  J.B.  and Kenda Cannon, and many others adults were taking advantage of the inflatables!!  I know that Sarah got many good pictures of all the kids young and old.  This was a wonderful thing that was put on by Elk Konnected!!  Way to Go Elk Konnect!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Rudy Taylor

I loved the wind turbine in the parade with the sign: "The answer is ... blowing in the wind."

Hope that thought catches on.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk