More from Rev Manning

Started by redcliffsw, July 13, 2009, 08:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

I haven't seen his website, but in the few youtube clips that I have seen, I think the guy makes some pretty valid points. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on July 14, 2009, 06:41:38 PM
In your opinion, Anmar, why is Manning a racist?

LOL yeah its kinda hard to be racist when the very people your calling N***** are the same race as he is. 

And i doubt that the Rev thinks his race Is geneticallyl superior than the race of other blacks(which btw i the definition of racism before they politically corrected the definition to include all kinds of crap).   Kinda negates the racism theory.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

redcliffsw

Real preacher or not, Manning does have common sense which is
lacking in the countryside these days.  Racist?  Nope, not this guy.

Here he goes again...........

pamsback

Go watch the rest of his videos...the mans an idiot.

redcliffsw

How so?

Since you've you been reviewing the Manning videos,
could you post one that you think would reveal that
he's an idiot?

Varmit

The man might not be politically correct, but he is not an idiot.  He just isn't afraid to speak his mind.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Please, don't ask us smart people to do everything for you.  I mentioned in my post, if you want to see his racism, look up his comments about Obama's mother.  I saw some of the other videos, they are all right there, the video's all show that he's an idiot and a racist, just watch them.  In one video, he says any white person who calls a black person a racist is really just calling them a "Ni***""

My apologies if anyone is offended, those aren't my words, those are Manning's words.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

Quote from: Anmar on July 14, 2009, 09:07:37 PM
Please, don't ask us smart people to do everything for you. 

So, because we don't agree with you, we aren't as intelligent? 

Also, you "smart people" were the ones who brought the accusation of racism.  All I ask is that you to back up your claims.

QuoteI understand that most (not all, with respect to warph and others) of you who post these things don't really do any research before you post, but i don't mind doing it for you, i love reading and looking stuff up.

By the way, I really wish you would make up your mind.

pamsback

All you have to do is click on the one YOU posted and then keep changing videos right there! The guy is seriously an idiot.
Check out his myspace page....google him and it comes up....
this is a DIRECT quote from said page.... "God also gave me the power, the insight, the strength, to preach about the wickedness of the savage black people the world over. I have learned that there are very, very few black people who are worth anything. Besides Condolezza Rice, Colin Powell, and myself, there are hardly any."

You all have got to be standing up for him just because I said he's an idiot, if you seriously think he is the guy you want to aspire to be.........have you WATCHED any of his OTHER videos? You are saying HE is a spokeperson for the common sense?! Come on!

Varmit

Pam, even with the quote you posted from his myspace page, the guy has a point.  Now before you blow me off, hear me out here.  Take a look at Africa, the genocide, rape, stavation, enslavement, mass murders...99.9% of which are carried out by blacks against other blacks.  And the numbers make the iraq/afghan losses, on both sides, look microscopic.  Look at our own inner city gang crime stats.  Bear in mind that the black population numbers in America are just a very small percentage of the worlds overall numbers.

Do I want to aspire to be that guy, no, but alot of what he says makes since.  For example, in one of his videos he says that the best thing to happen to blacks was being taken out of africa.  At that time in history almost every other civilization had evolved.  They built cities, empires, countries. Africans were still living in mud/dung hovels. 

Compare Africa to the rest of the world.  It is a contient rich in natural resources, yet its people are starving, AIDS is rampant, as are other diseases, like no other place on earth.  Do you honestly think that blacks in america today would have been better off if their ancestors hadn't been brought here?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk