Does anyone believe in "The Secret"?

Started by debid, July 07, 2009, 12:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

That is it in a nutshell !!  You nailed it.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

debid

If the whole world lived this way it could really be great.   I have a lot to be grateful for and the best is yet to come.    I am so happy I came here and the business will grow.  I aint looking to be rich.  I just want to be happy and try to help other people be happy too. 

greatguns

Tobina+1

This train of thought probably could be useful during quite a bit of discussions on this forum.  Instead of just complaining about something... how about offering positive SOLUTIONS to solve the problem!?  I've gotten beat down a few times for trying to do just that, but I still continue.  I've always been a problem solver; if something is broke, FIX IT.  If something isn't working, think of something that will make it BETTER.  I've also seen in my life that people who are constantly negative attract more negative people, but then eventually lose everyone around them.  Even negative people get tired of dealing with other negative people.  You can tell this on this forum, too.  Some people will continually post negative posts and eventually, people just stop responding to them and skip over their posts and continue with the discussion like that person never even commented.

Now I'm not saying it isn't healthy to have discussions on negative issues or to get something off your chest, but if you're posting on the forum you obviously want people to respond, so just be prepared to get positive, problem-solving responses instead of just continued negativity.  And don't blame me for trying...   ;)

Diane Amberg

Well, of course we're going to blame you...and thank you too. We need more people who can find the sunshine behind the clouds. Being exposed to constant bad news and negative thoughts can affect people physically as well as mentally. We need as many up beat people in our lives as we can get! :laugh:

Wilma

I really do need to see my eye doctor.  I just read Diane's last line as "beat up people" instead of "up beat people".

Mom70x7

Quote"beat up people" instead of "up beat people".

Tsk, tsk, Wilma. Did you have someone in mind?
;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

Wilma

I'm not sure, but several did come to mind.

Diane Amberg

We get enough ambulance calls around here as it is. We don't need to advertise for beat up people. ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk