Weather

Started by Jane, July 04, 2009, 06:43:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Sure 'nuff,  sounds like a plan.   :D :D :D :D :D
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Judy Harder

Now, this is my kind of weather.............cool enough at night you (I) need a light blanket
but during daytime I get to wear shorts..............

It has been very nice.........but I do want to continue with summer for a few months.

I keep hearing about "Global Warming" but where is it?????
Have a great day!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Jane

We only had about an inch of rain, which is just making the grass grow. You can see it grown if you stare. It is cool here now but I refuse to open the windows because I know it is just going to get hot again.
We check our window wells everyday for baby toad's. I also heard that the copperhead are hatching so to wear shoes no matter where you go. (Happy thought for the day)

Jane

Does anyone remember a summer as wet as this one has been? It is raining here in Wakarusa again this morning. I thought July and August were our dry months?

Dee Gee

Don't you remember last year, it was so wet up until the last of July.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Jane

We are getting mirco burst and heavy rain in Wakaursa. Also we are getting heavy lighting, since I am on a land line will be getting off now.  :'(
Jane

Tobina+1

Around the Flint Hills, I think we have gotten the same amount of rain as past years, but instead of it coming all at once (June or July), it's paced itself out and given us good rains throughout the summer.  This is good, as normally we have dry spells and almost drought conditions by August.

Judy Harder

Tobina+1

I don't think we need worry about drought................but, I do think we are awfully close to fall
I know it is just about August.......but what I am seeing is about a month ahead of normal....

did you get a peek at "Global Warming" this summer?..........I only had a couple of days when I actually
thought it was "HOT" (Remember I am an old lady and most of the time reach for a sweater when everyone else
is removing clothes   LOL~)

I hope you are  staying comfortable
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Tobina+1

Looks like we'll be back in the summer heat again this week.  Enjoyed the cool weather last week.

Jane

Looks like Summer is here but we are suppose to receive ran again tomorrow. Will wait and see if the weatherpersons are correct.  :laugh:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk