News Items wanted

Started by Jo McDonald, June 11, 2009, 11:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

I have volunteered to "gather" news items to be printed in The Prairie Star newspaper under Howard Happenings.
  I am not going door to door nor am I going to call you on your phone, BUT I am asking for you to contact me with your
items that you would like to have printed.  I have an answering machine, so if I am away from the telephone, you may
leave me a message of your news, or your telephone number and I WILL return your call.  It would be great if you would e mail me,
and that way you would be sure the item was printed to your satisfaction - really the e mail would be GREAT for me.

my telephone number is  620 374 5058

my email is   jomcdonald@sktc.net

Please contribute - my time line is 3 PM Monday, so get your news to me so I can meet the deadline.

Thanks so very much - we need some Howard Happenings in our Prairie Star.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Joanna

That's great Jo!  I'm glad you "volunteered"  ;D.  Here's hoping you get lots of input!

Jo McDonald

Thank you....would you like to be the first one ?  That would be nice!

Teresa

I'll be the first.. even though I don't like people to know my business..  8)
but I'll be a good sport about it anyway and send you something.. :) :angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

Thank you !!  I need a jump start here, so I appreciate all participation.
  Your Mama

Bonnie M.

Jo, what a nice thing for you to do.  I think you will really enjoy it, and I hope you get LOTS of cooperation!

Good luck!
Bonnie

Rudy Taylor

I already have a complaint about my new reporter in Howard. When I talked to Jo on the telephone on Monday, she said she was taking a strawberry/rhubarb pie out of the oven.

I hinted. No, I actually begged to be invited to share a piece with she and Fred.

But no.

I plan to cut her wages immediately!  Let's see ... I'm not too good at math.  If I slash zero by 10 percent that should be adequate punishment, right?

Jo doesn't know it, but I know other girls in Elk County who would love to share a cup of coffee and homemade pie with me.

Well ... maybe I can't think of any right now.

But give me some time to think.

;)
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Jo McDonald

I thought of you with every flaky, delicious bite I took, and just wished with all my heart that you were here with Fred and I sharing a slice of warm juicy strawberry/rhubarb pie.

Please don't cut my wages -- I hardly make anything as it is.

Jo

Jo McDonald

To all of you out there___________In order for there to be items in the Howard Happenings column, I need you to submit some to me.
I really enjoyed doing it last week, and was happy for those that helped me out.  After all the comments about " wish there were some items in the paper about Howard" ~~~~~~~WELL --- there will be IF I get some cooperation and receive somethings from you all.

Repeat --- email address     jomcdonald@sktc.net

Telephone #  374 5058

Please???  and Thank You!!!

Wilma

OK, Jo, you asked for it.  I am e-mailing you about my company yesterday.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk