Tonights Rose Moon.

Started by dnalexander, June 07, 2009, 08:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Enjoy the Rose Moon. It is also known as the Flower Moon, Strawberry Moon, Honey Moon, Rose Moon, Hot Moon, Planting Moon.

David   

pamsback

Here's links to some super good pictures of the rose moon over San Fransisco Bay. They are both the same guy, different spots.

www.flickr.com/photos/harold_davis/676354402/

www.digitalfieldguide.com/blog/911

dnalexander

Thanks, Pam, very much.  I appreciate the extra effort to have them over SF Bay.

David

dnalexander

pamsback

The guy got some excellant pictures didn't he?

Smellin the honeysuckle around here, sure smells good......have to go tell the Moon my wishes :)

Delbert

Where are you hiding the moonshine?

jensarlou

The most unusual and beautiful thing I have seen is a blood moon.  Saw it from my back deck while I lived in Howard.  I little eerie but very beautiful.  Unfortunately I didn't take a picture.

Catwoman

Those photos take me back to the day when I was standing there, looking at the Golden Gate...It's always fun to visit La-La Land!  ;D ;D

Catwoman

We drove it, instead.  There seemed to be an armada of people walking it, so thought we'd sit in the AC and wave as we went by! lol

frawin

In my early days at Phillips I used to go to Avon Refinery at Martinez, CA  and meet the Tankers  coming in. One of the guys that worked there introduced me to ZACK.S at Sausalito, what a great place to eat.  I won't go into detail on the best part of lunch there, it was memorable.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk