TERESA'S SO LUCKY

Started by flo, June 04, 2009, 10:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

I just returned from paying bills (ugh), but had some nice visits along the way.  One was I met Kjell personally at the post office. (I recognized him from his forum picture) and introduced myself.  Now why is Teresa lucky??? No, she didn't win the lottery or have a long unknown uncle remember her in his Will, BUT she does get to smell that great cologne (or after shave) that Kjell was wearing and she gets to smell it all day long.  I'm jealous  :'(
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

indygal

Flo, let me know when you'll be coming back to the office, and I'll be sure to wear some fantastic perfume!

Tobina+1

Wow!  After that compliment, Kjell is the lucky one!   ;)

Teresa

;D ;D ;D hahaha  Ohhh Flo.... you are so funny.
I could tell you some of the times he DOESN'T smell good.. LOL

Thank you for the compliment on him.. That was nice..  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

dnalexander

Teresa or Kjell can you please tell me what Kjell was wearing. I would like to get me some. Hi Karate? Old Sipce? Polo? Chanel Pour Homme?

David

Warph

Kjell.... where can I get some of that fine smellin' cologne??? ??? ??? ???
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

I have no idea what he was wearing.. He has quite a few and sprays some on every day.
He wears Drakkar... Joop...  Angel for Men....Giorgio Armani ..Vaquero ...

When he gets low on his colognes.. I am going to get him some Creed Original Santal.. Has a hint of sandalwood...
Man.. it is nice... :)

All the men in my family smell awesome...
Danny wears some thing from Abercrombie & Fitch that just makes you want to glue your nose to his neck.. hahaha

I love colognes and fragrances..

Rudy Taylor

Over the years, I have run out of cologne or after-shave on many occasions.  So, I simply grab my wife's cologne and give my neck a squirt or two.

It never fails.  The women I meet always ask what kind of cologne I'm wearing, and say they really like it.  I've never told that story ... until now.  I'm convinced there's not much difference between men's and women's fragrances.

But then, what do I know?
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Teresa

hahaha... well Rudy.. if it draws 'em in.. it can't be all bad.. LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk