Just like family

Started by Rudy Taylor, June 02, 2009, 03:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

I'd be happy to send you a homemade, pie but it might not be safe to eat by the time it arrived. I still owe you some cookies as it is!

Wilma

COOKIES!!!  Who is getting cookies?

sixdogsmom

Rudy is making cookies, I think!  :D
Edie

flintauqua

Lots and lots of cookies
Cookies I see
Lots and lots of cookies
Cookies for me!

Rudy Taylor

Thirteen rows of cookies
Thirteen teeth of rookies
Thirteen cookies all for me
Thirteen cookies all for tea!
Thirteen hungry beasts
Thirteen monster's feasts
Thirteen cookies eaten
Thirteen monsters beaten
Thirteen monsters preparing
Thirteen monsters repairing
Thirteen cookies all for me
Thirteen cookies all for tea!

Emma-Jane Smith
It truly is "a wonderful life."

flintauqua

Diane, You don't have to send me cookies, just freeze the dough (chocolate chip, please) and ship it UPS next day.  Don't worry about baking them, I don't. 

Diane Amberg

Judy Harder

Rudy,

You gave me a giggle today...............when are you coming to Longton? I am usually at cafe from about 11:30 till whenever
we all stop talking!!!!! LOL
You could share our table with us.

Oh, if you really want a chocolate pie, I might have a box of chocolate pudding in the pantry........
you can make it when you find the time.

And the cookies you can buy frozen or not and just pop in the oven.!!!
Course, now that summer is here (or was) you may want to cook them in the morning
to save heating up the kitchen.

Nice post..........I agree.......this is family...........but it is nicer for me when we can all get along without slinging the
Mud....or what ever you want to call it.  .......Peace!

God  bless
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Catwoman

Rudy, I agree with your post.  :laugh: This forum is a fabulous, unique family.  Elk County and the surrounding areas don't realize how lucky they are to have this gem in their midst...I have searched and have not found anything like it elsewhere.  Teresa and Kjell work so hard to keep this site going. 

Ms Bear

The Forum is like family to and I do enjoy it.  About the cookies, Rachel Ray was cooking cookies on her griddle instead of heating the house up with the oven.  I haven't tried it yet but they looked good.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk