Main Menu

Tiller

Started by kshillbillys, May 31, 2009, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

...good intentions to help women....

If that were the case, why was he charging $5000 to perform late term abortions? 

I don't know about heaven, but I am sure that satan has a special spot reserved just for tiller, right next to susan smith, hitler, and those so-called mothers that left their children to die in garbage bins.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: dnalexander on June 05, 2009, 12:22:05 AM
Warph, you read my post so you know what I said, take it literally. It has nothing to do with my views on abortion. From what I see here I would be far to the right and unpopular. When I was born I was premature and weighed only 2 lbs. 14 oz. According to statistics I was a non viable fetus that at best would live only a short time due to the fact that my lungs would not be fully developed. My lungs were and are fully developed and I have been using them since. Thank goodness for insurance, my parents, God, and the Jewish Memorial Hospital in St. Louis. My Mom always told me I was her "Six Million Dollar Man". Back in 1961 6 million dollars was a lot of money and 2lbs 14 oz meant you didn't live. In Hebrew my name David means beloved, Alexander means warrior in greek. My middle name is Neil after my Uncle.

David Neil Alexander

SO you have your own DNA test huh ;)
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on June 05, 2009, 02:45:36 AM
...good intentions to help women....

If that were the case, why was he charging $5000 to perform late term abortions? 

I don't know about heaven, but I am sure that satan has a special spot reserved just for tiller, right next to susan smith, hitler, and those so-called mothers that left their children to die in garbage bins.
well you can't exactly determine whether he was saved by grace or not. I mean his actions are not of God we know that, and it leaves us to believe that he wasn't saved.  But its possible he was, and if he was, he  has to face 60,000 innocent faces now, and the most important face is that of Christ who warned not to do anything to children when he was on this eart.

Diane Amberg

You know, apparently for some, there is another side to that case. I tripped over another report when I was channel surfing a couple of days ago and heard a woman talking about the other side of this. She said that in some cases apparently he didn't charge anything and even flew the young mothers (apparently extremely young in some cases) to him at no cost. She mentioned that in some cases the baby had already died naturally and he was taking it to avoid the decomposing baby from poisoning the mother. Since he was out there where you are, you are in a much better position to know details than I, but it was interesting to hear another voice.( I'm just sharing information, don't shoot the messenger.) I absolutely think abortion for convenience is wrong but I also know more than I would like to about what happens in car crashes, diseases and natures mistakes to understand about the other side.     

Lookatmeknow!!

I have been reading this post and haven't said a thing.  But I want you to know that I am against abortions.  But there are two sides to every story.  And no matter what this man was a human.  We are all human, and we are not to judge other people.  There is only one judge, he is Our Lord.  If Tiller was in the wrong, that is Gods decision not ours to make.  We are all entitled to our own opinions and that is what this post is all about, our opinions.  I do feel that this man was in the wrong.  I am against alot of things, but to go out and shoot Tiller like he did wasn't right.  I think Pam said it earlier on in this post or someone did, TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT!!  Again this is my opinion.  I am a proud Christian.  I have sinned and done things that God doesn't like, but as Christians that's why you pray and ask for forgiveness.  There are lots of good points on this thread, but my heart does go out to this family.  I have lost my mother and father and it's not easy.  I feel for this family.  My prayers go out to all of them.
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Varmit

Quote from: srkruzich on June 05, 2009, 06:54:57 AM
he  has to face 60,000 innocent faces now, and the most important face is that of Christ who warned not to do anything to children when he was on this eart.

You're right, we don't know if he was saved. Personally, I doubt he was. 

Diane, we are not going to kill the messenger,  I can understand abortion in the case of rape, incest, child abuse, mothers health in danger.  I don't see removing a dead baby from the mothers womb as an abortion, so long as the child died of natural causes. 
Here is a website that details about tiller, some interesting if not disturbing stuff,

http://www.dr-tiller.com/biography.htm

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

By the way, Digoxin, as mentioned in the article, is used very commonly to treat atrial fibrillation patients. It slows the heart beat. Too much will stop the heart.

greatguns

Maybe the good Lord put Dr. Tiller on this earth for a purpose.

srkruzich

Quote from: greatguns on June 06, 2009, 03:55:38 PM
Maybe the good Lord put Dr. Tiller on this earth for a purpose.
Yeah maybe, even the BTK killer was thought of as a good christian man, a deacon in the church from what i remember.

redcliffsw

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk