Main Menu

Tiller

Started by kshillbillys, May 31, 2009, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Personally, I don't consider ANY "church" that would allow an abortionist to be a usher, a homosexual to be pastor, or perform gay marriage a house of God.  I don't know if tillers church did all of these things or not, just adding my two cents.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

mtcookson

Quote from: Diane Amberg on June 03, 2009, 07:59:10 PM
Um, ok....how many  of us are killed by drivers in vehicles each year? I'll bet some were even of my faith, and yours. Muslims and abortionists? Vehicle drivers and ________________fill in the blank of your religious choice.  Some Muslims are bad people.  Some abortionists (even thought it's legal) are bad people, but to somehow link them, to me is inflammatory, on purpose.

A good comparison between Muslims and abortionists would be a lot of Muslim countries allowing honor killings in the past. It was legal to kill a, usually female, member of the family because they simply dishonored the family in some way. They probably killed both adults and children in the honor killings but hey... it was legal.

Made a new map. Took the 49 million number and applied it to the red states for the latest presidential election to total up right over 49 million... (also as a side note 69,498,215 voted for Obama and 59,948,240 for McCain... the amount of babies aborted is nearly half of our voting base :o )

I know... I know... its legal but you don't agree with it. The problem is, that's all we ever do... say "I don't agree with it" then go on our daily lives. SOMETHING needs to be done about it.

When it comes to a woman's freedom of choice... here are some excellent choices that don't involve murder:

1. Don't have sex if you don't want a baby
2. Use some form of birth control if you don't want a baby... there are TONS of birth control options out there, TONS of choices
3. If you don't like the above choices you have yet another choice to go a step further and have your tubes tied or have your significant other do the same or what have you.

There are simply too many options to completely avoid getting in the scenario of having an unwanted child to have the need for abortion, minus of course if having the baby would truly pose harm to the woman or rape and whatnot.

Abortion should never have been allowed like it is in the first place but especially now with advancements in the medical field to completely avoid it in the first place. Abortion is just a way to keep most people from being accountable for themselves. :(

jerry wagner

Some of the last few comments prove to me why most established religions are not worth my time.  It's funny now that people are judging his church, apparently we've moved from judging his actions (with some more or less celebrating his murder) to judging his church.  What's next, do you plan on judging his family as well?  Shall we create separate threads to allow you to take issue with each of his family members and any friends that he had?

Back to the directly preceding post, it is not your decision to interfere and dictate the choices to a woman..... irregardless of your opinions. 

On the post directly preceding that post..... I would be happy to attend that church..... as they obviously are willing to accept actual people into their fellowship not just your very narrow view of what is acceptable.

flo

Quote from: mtcookson on June 03, 2009, 08:20:57 PM

When it comes to a woman's freedom of choice... here are some excellent choices that don't involve murder:

1. Don't have sex if you don't want a baby
2. Use some form of birth control if you don't want a baby... there are TONS of birth control options out there, TONS of choices
3. If you don't like the above choices you have yet another choice to go a step further and have your tubes tied or have your significant other do the same or what have you.

There are simply too many options to completely avoid getting in the scenario of having an unwanted child to have the need for abortion, minus of course if having the baby would truly pose harm to the woman or rape and whatnot.

Abortion should never have been allowed like it is in the first place but especially now with advancements in the medical field to completely avoid it in the first place. Abortion is just a way to keep most people from being accountable for themselves. :(

I certainly hope that this post is being read by those among us who are rapists, incestors, drug addicts, etc. so that they will know their choices before they need the services of a doctor, a medically qualified doctor, of which Dr. George Tiller was.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Varmit

jerry, ...willing to accept actual people??? 

Flo, what does tillers qualifications have to do with anything?  also, mtcookson addressed rape and incest. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 03, 2009, 08:25:36 PM
Some of the last few comments prove to me why most established religions are not worth my time.  It's funny now that people are judging his church, apparently we've moved from judging his actions (with some more or less celebrating his murder) to judging his church.  What's next, do you plan on judging his family as well?  Shall we create separate threads to allow you to take issue with each of his family members and any friends that he had?

Back to the directly preceding post, it is not your decision to interfere and dictate the choices to a woman..... irregardless of your opinions. 

On the post directly preceding that post..... I would be happy to attend that church..... as they obviously are willing to accept actual people into their fellowship not just your very narrow view of what is acceptable.

Were not judging the church the church has violated set rules that were set by God.  THeir their own judge.  You do not allow people in sin to serve in the church. its that simple. No wiggle room on that.
there is a difference between sinning and being in sin.    

AS far as a narrow view, God has a very narrow view on what is right and wrong. with him there IS no gray area.  

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

The bottom line is tillers actions were horrendous because he Murdered children that would live outside the womb. IN FACT the way he did so was to deliver them breach so their heads were inside and killed them before they exited. THis was to get around the fact that the law deems them an american citizen the second they exit and he would have to face murder charges.  So by keeping their head inside he avoids the law.

The bottom line about that is, if their a baby halfway out their still a baby. IF their alive halfway out their still alive.  ANd if the only thing that makes them "alive and human" is the fact their heads exit, then their "alive and human" inside the womb.   

Society has really gone to hell when they murder the innocent and unborn.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 03, 2009, 08:36:16 PM
Were not judging the church the church has violated set rules that were set by God.  THeir their own judge.  You do not allow people in sin to serve in the church. its that simple. No wiggle room on that.

AS far as a narrow view, God has a very narrow view on what is right and wrong. with him there IS no gray area.  

God has told you this directly?  Or have to taken this from the bible, a document written by man (who is fallible)?  Just curious....

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 03, 2009, 08:41:39 PM
Quote from: srkruzich on June 03, 2009, 08:36:16 PM

God has told you this directly?  Or have to taken this from the bible, a document written by man (who is fallible)?  Just curious....

Actually yes he talks to me.  Also the bible is his inerrant word. 

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 03, 2009, 08:44:21 PM

Actually yes he talks to me.  Also the bible is his inerrant word. 

The bible is his inerrant word huh?  Interesting... since it was written by man.  In fact, primarily by men.  Wonder if that might affect the slant and outcome of the writings.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk