Main Menu

Tiller

Started by kshillbillys, May 31, 2009, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry wagner

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on June 01, 2009, 07:51:59 PM
Quote from: jerry wagner on June 01, 2009, 07:35:29 PM
Learn to respect women Billy.  It is NOT YOUR BODY, hence not your decision.  END of discussion.

It may not have been my body, but it was my child.  I was not married to the girl at the time, but that doesn't change the fact of what she did. 

My sympathies, but your past does not need to be applied to every other person in the universe.  The world does not revolve around your life history. 

Varmit

never said it did,  but I think that the father should have a say as to wether or not his child should be killed.  Afterall, if the woman choses to have the child the father can be made to pay child support.  What happened to equal treatment under the law?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

pamsback

You know what Billy I'll give ya that one. Two people make a baby when it's concentual (don't know if I spelled that right :P) and both people ought to have a say...the easiest way to avoid the whole question is to just keep your pants on or live with the consequences tho.

That's one thing I told my boys when they got that age,"If you think you love a chick enough to get her pregnant you better think about whether or not you love her enough to marry her first."

pamsback

And with that I'm outta here :P Y'all have a good rest of the argument LOL

Varmit

Quote from: pamsback on June 01, 2009, 08:05:31 PM
You know what Billy I'll give ya that one. Two people make a baby when it's concentual (don't know if I spelled that right :P) and both people ought to have a say...the easiest way to avoid the whole question is to just keep your pants on or live with the consequences tho.
That's one thing I told my boys when they got that age,"If you think you love a chick enough to get her pregnant you better think about whether or not you love her enough to marry her first."

Pam, I agree 100%
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

kshillbillys

Quote from: Catwoman on June 01, 2009, 07:38:21 PM
A man can go get a vasectomy without the wife's permission but the woman has to have the permission, still, in the state of Kansas, to have her tubes tied.   Don't go lecturing ME about the vagarities of the human condition.  You can't issue broad statements about how people should be left in a room to die because of having had the temerity to have an abortion without reaping some backlash...Put on your big boy panties and deal with it.

I had my tubes tied almost 7 years ago and I DID NOT have to have my husbands permission to do so. That's wrong. I've looked for that in the laws but have not found it. Where did you get that information?

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

Billy and KS. It seems you both have had personal tragedies involving abortions and that is very sad, but I still think it has to be on a case by case basis. I may be wrong, but I think in some states, where the father is considered old enough to support a child, or take the child to raise, they do have some say in the matter.

Varmit

Diane, I wish that was the case in all states.  You know, one thing that really puzzles me about the Left.  During the 60's and the Vietnam war these were the same type of folks that were throwing bags of dog crap and spitting on our returning soldiers, calling them Baby Killers.  And yet they support Baby Killing.  Yeah, I have heard the "fetus isn't a baby" argument, and that is crap.  That being said I am going to leave the abortion topic alone. 

Anmar

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on June 01, 2009, 07:18:29 PM
No.  If they had a reason that justified it (mothers life in danger, incest, rape) then I can understand it.  However, for the rest, I think they should be subject to the same treatment they gave their unborn.  You know, acid baths, being torn apart, or have their skulls crushed if it was a late term abortion.  Of course, then there are those who should just be left in a room to die.

Sorry, Pam, but I don't believe in karma.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on June 02, 2009, 01:04:10 AM
Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on June 01, 2009, 07:18:29 PM
No.  If they had a reason that justified it (mothers life in danger, incest, rape) then I can understand it.  However, for the rest, I think they should be subject to the same treatment they gave their unborn.  You know, acid baths, being torn apart, or have their skulls crushed if it was a late term abortion.  Of course, then there are those who should just be left in a room to die.

Sorry, Pam, but I don't believe in karma.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

You take the passage out of context. That passage talks only about the spiritual judgement of another christian.  In Cor it addresses this even further. 

1Cr 6:1     Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
1Cr 6:2    Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Cr 6:3    Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk