Main Menu

Tiller

Started by kshillbillys, May 31, 2009, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

I agree, PCR.  Thank you for the reminder about showing some compassion for the family...They have got to be going through Hell right now.

flo

kshillbilly, when it's time for you to be judged, may God have mercy on your hate-infested soul.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Catwoman

Flo, KS backed off of her stance and showed some real humility...Even though I don't agree with her viewpoint, she is indeed entitled to it.  I was really proud of the growth that she showed in those posts...I hope she doesn't take your negativity to heart...We ALL have been in her shoes before, you included...And it is only through our continued support of each other, even when we disagree, that growth occurs.  Statements like the one you just made are counterproductive to that goal.  Cut her the same slack that others on this site have cut you.

Roma Jean Turner

You know I often don't have a lot to say or much time to say it, but strange as it may sound.......since I've hardly met any of you,....I love you guys,  even if your are  nasty, mad or fighting.  I can't imagine not having this Forum family.

flo

Quote from: kshillbillys on May 31, 2009, 04:26:40 PM
Maybe I will go to hell too, but I'm just glad he's gone!! I don't care how it happened. If I had bunches of money I'd hire that man one helluva lawyer to defend him. Boohoo that this man murdered 1 person. How many babies has Tiller MURDERED!?? It's not surprising that you liberals will justify the murders of innocent babies but not the murder of the Baby Killer himself...

Dr. George Tiller done NOTHING against the law.  He was a doctor who was not afraid to offer a service that was needed, whether you agree with him or not.  You are wrong for hating Dr. Tiller - Instead hate the politicans who made abortion legal, then you can picket some dark alley instead of on the streets -

I rest my case - bye

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

srkruzich

Quote from: flo on June 01, 2009, 01:38:51 PM
Quote from: kshillbillys on May 31, 2009, 04:26:40 PM
Maybe I will go to hell too, but I'm just glad he's gone!! I don't care how it happened. If I had bunches of money I'd hire that man one helluva lawyer to defend him. Boohoo that this man murdered 1 person. How many babies has Tiller MURDERED!?? It's not surprising that you liberals will justify the murders of innocent babies but not the murder of the Baby Killer himself...

Dr. George Tiller done NOTHING against the law.  He was a doctor who was not afraid to offer a service that was needed, whether you agree with him or not.  You are wrong for hating Dr. Tiller - Instead hate the politicans who made abortion legal, then you can picket some dark alley instead of on the streets -

I rest my case - bye

Death of hundreds if not thousands of babies, death of their killer.  Hmmm And i am supposed to feel sorry for him for what reason??   Whatever you sow that shall you reap.
Hsa 8:7      For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pamsback

I was gonna dodge this but since y'all are usin the Bible to justify murder......there IS a commandment y'know...Thou shalt not kill...it doesn't say thou shalt not kill UNLESS or UNTIL or UNanything else.

Mom is right and so are a lot of OTHER people here who have been saying the same thing...if you want to hate somthin hate the law that makes it possible........how does it go...hate the sin not the sinner?

Personally I think that the guy did it at a church in front of a bunch of innocent people who have to live with this memory seared into their brains for the rest of their lives is about one of the MOST uncool things possible. I'm pretty sure there were probably children there.....Little old ladies who've never done a mean thing in their lives......kind men and women who were there to pay their respects to their GOD not pay witness to a murder.

I do not hold with abortion...would never do it...but it happens....whether because of selfishness, immaturity, health reasons, rape, incest whatever.... You gonna advocate for the murder of every woman who ever had one? Even if it's some 10 or 12 year old girl who was raped by a stranger or a relative either one? I sure as hell hope not.

jerry wagner

Quote from: srkruzich on June 01, 2009, 02:03:47 PM
Death of hundreds if not thousands of babies, death of their killer.  Hmmm And i am supposed to feel sorry for him for what reason??   Whatever you sow that shall you reap.
Hsa 8:7      For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

They are fetuses and it is not murder.  In the eyes of the law, it is legal.  Please stop twisting the truth to attempt to justify your point of view.  This pious stand against abortion and calling the murder of someone a justifiable means does not fit.  Sorry.

flintauqua

"I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent."

Mahatma Gandhi

srkruzich

Quote from: jerry wagner on June 01, 2009, 02:40:43 PM
Quote from: srkruzich on June 01, 2009, 02:03:47 PM

They are fetuses and it is not murder.  In the eyes of the law, it is legal.  Please stop twisting the truth to attempt to justify your point of view.  This pious stand against abortion and calling the murder of someone a justifiable means does not fit.  Sorry.

They are Children, Humans, People, babies, and yes they are alive and feel, and have thoughts and are no less a person that we are.  They are alive.  You can't have it both ways.  The only reason people call them fetus's and not worthy of protection or life is that they can't possibly murder them with a clear conscience if they call them babies or human.   Thats how sick this country and society has become.

besides this butcher murdered children, not just fetus's these children were viable according to defeintion of law and would live outside of the womb.  There is no excuse for aborting a child that can live. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk