Breaking News

Started by Wilma, May 31, 2009, 02:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

I personally don't believe in abortion but I do believe that a woman should have the opportunity to have the choice.  I can't imagine being given the information from a Dr. that I need to make that choice but I would hope that medical care would be available.  I don't believe that anyone has the right to take another person's life because he doesn't agree with my beliefs.

As someone else said, A very sad day.  I am praying for strength for the family of Dr. Tiller.

Pat

Varmit

While my condolences go out to the tiller family, I know what it is like to lose a loved one, I have no remorse for this loss.  In my opinion Tiller got what he deserved.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Rudy Taylor

My throwing arm just isn't up to hurling those stones anymore.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

greatguns

Janet your words are so wise.

Varmit

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 01, 2009, 01:53:53 PM
There are legal channels to fight things that we do not agree with.  When we take matters into our own hands to try and end something that we believe is wrong, then we are no better than the terrorists that have murdered many, many innocent lives.  

It doesn't take a Badge to know the difference between right and wrong.

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 01, 2009, 01:53:53 PM
  Life is a precious gift that God gives to us.  It is not up to us as  human beings to take life away from someone else.  That is God's decision and only God's decision. 

And yet the Supreme Court said it was okay for a so-called Doctor to commit murder. 

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on June 01, 2009, 03:45:15 PM
Janet, it's so nice to have you back where you belong.

Do you know how we all need your words of wisdom, humor and common sense?

I knew y'all were lacking something.  Must have been me!  LOL!!

Janet Harrington

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on June 01, 2009, 09:05:44 PM
[
It doesn't take a Badge to know the difference between right and wrong.

Badges!  We don't need no stinkin' badges!

(In case you don't know me, BillyakaVarmit, I don't carry a badge anymore.)

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 02, 2009, 03:45:05 AM
Quote from: Rudy Taylor on June 01, 2009, 03:45:15 PM
Janet, it's so nice to have you back where you belong.

Do you know how we all need your words of wisdom, humor and common sense?

I knew y'all were lacking something.  Must have been me!  LOL!!

I am really and truly going to be sick!

And Rudy.. How could you!??!!??

I thought you were a smart man..~ My god.. do you have any idea what you have done here?? Do You?? Huh?
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Wilma

I think Rudy is a smart man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk