Breaking News

Started by Wilma, May 31, 2009, 02:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Dr. Tiller was shot and killed at a church in east Wichita this morning.  More can be learned at KWCH.com.

Varmit

Can' really say that I will lose any sleep over this one.  I guess what goes around comes around...
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Rudy Taylor

I'm sad any time a human life is lost, and that certainly includes the unborn.

This act was malicious and ignorant. It will only set back the noble efforts that have been made to reduce the number of abortions in our state.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

dnalexander

srkruzich

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on May 31, 2009, 03:38:21 PM
I'm sad any time a human life is lost, and that certainly includes the unborn.

This act was malicious and ignorant. It will only set back the noble efforts that have been made to reduce the number of abortions in our state.

I agree rudy, but i honestly do not mourn his passing.  he was a murderer pure and simple and i can't get past the fact that he was allowed to murder brutally so many innocent children.

Mic 6:14 Thou shalt eat, but not be satisfied; and thy casting down [shall be] in the midst of thee; and thou shalt take hold, but shalt not deliver; and [that] which thou deliverest will I give up to the sword.

Mat 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Not trying to start anything but why do you say that it is ignorant?  Malicious I can understand.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Rudy Taylor

Jo McDonald

My opinion only:
It was ignorance, as far as I am concerned ---- any killing is ignorance - no one  that has a smidgen of a brain would think they could walk into a public place and get away with murder.  Then jump into a rental car ?? and drive away???  Holy buckets, we have idiots walking among us every day.  The man that preformed this horrendous act was, in my opinion, an ignorant individual that preformed an ignorant act !!!  No one and I do mean NO ONE has the right to take another life ---and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is going to be 'jumped on"  --- Dr. Tiller DID take other lives and by the justice dealt by God-- he would have gotten his judgment that was due him.
 It is a sad state of affairs --
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

pamsback

QuoteNo one and I do mean NO ONE has the right to take another life

You are right Jo.

Rudy Taylor

Thanks, Jo. We can always depend on you to find exactly the right words.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk