Lest We Forget

Started by frawin, May 28, 2009, 08:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I hope I can get these pictures posted and this will work, it will give a better insight into the sacrifice that Billy has been referring to.

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&pid=gmail&attid=0.1&thid=1218773fb8c26961&mt=application%2Fvnd.ms-powerpoint&pli=1

frawin

Have you been able to make this work, I try it and it does for me,  but a friend on the forum told me they got a website that you had to sign in on. 

Diane Amberg

Nope, it goes to the Docs Google Site.

frawin

Diane, would you please try cut and paste and see if that works.

dnalexander

I got the google documents sign in page just like Diane. I signed up for a google account. Then when I clicked the link and\or pasted it I got a message Sorry unable to retrieve the document for viewing. Please try again later.

David

frawin

Thanks David, everytime I try it it works. I will do something else.

Anmar

For google docs, only people who you have invited individually can view the document.  In the top right area, there should be a "Share" button.  You need to click that and then list the email addresses of the people who you want to view the document.  Those people will then get an E-mail inviting them to View.  Make sure that you enable them as viewers and not collaborators or you may end up getting your document changed or deleted.  there is also an option to allow viewers to invite other viewers.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk