"The ONE" .... the Savior of Howard, KS???

Started by Warph, May 25, 2009, 08:40:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Quote from: Wilma on May 25, 2009, 11:56:51 AM
  ...so stupid that they cannot think for themselves...

so be it.  Afterall, I am just one of those consipracy nutcases that are
so stupid that they cannot think for themselves and believe everything they see, read, hear or presume.

Apparently, our elected officals are not the only ones that are
fair game for any kind of malicious taunting you want to come up with. 

If you want to include yourself in this category, be my guest.  But, remember, I didn't say it.  You did.

Varmit

Yeah, and the Devil never came out and said that he wanted folks to go to hell, but it is sure implied in his message.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 25, 2009, 02:47:27 PM
Billy I never said, implied, or even thought that you are or were stupid. Don't sneak around the back door and call me stupid. I don't like it. We have differences of opinion but "stupid" has nothing to do with it.

Really,

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 23, 2009, 06:40:24 PM
It would appear, and I do hope I'm wrong, that those two want their kids back in a one room school with slates and dunce caps. Maybe they can sit and do their sums and recitations.

and just how was I supposed to interpet this diane?? 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

As the joke it was meant to be....If I missed the mark, I do apologize. I was hinting around at a very restrictive, old fashioned education. And I still didn't call anybody stupid... and I said I hoped I was wrong. Your later post showed me you are involved and keep up on your kids education.That's a good thing....except for the boot business.

Wilma

Billy, I just read that post again.  Can you show me one place where I even referred to you?

Teresa

Kinda odd that people say things.. and then when someone jumps them about it.. all of sudden they back peddle and  it was meant as a "joke"..... :-\
For awhile I'm working hard and I'm pretty much trying to keep my opinions to myself in here.. I figured out that  there are some that just won't ever get it... no matter how much evidence is offered..so sometimes it is wasted breath.
But I know that I won't keep a silent tongue for long..   :)
I get too pissed off at the ignorance and blindness..and I will once again.. get my stress level to multi peak and start posting again..  ;)

I heard through the grapevine that a couple members thought that since I..".was the owner" ..of this forum.. that I shouldn't be adding my opinion..( my guess is because  it disagreed with hers most of the time) 
My answer to her and the one she was talking to?
"* ;D * excuuuuse me for being part of the forum...... and you better remember that you don't tell anyone anything in confidence that you don't want blabbed all over the place".. ~~  ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

Hey, you all, Teresa is right.  She has as much right to voice her opinion as anyone on here.  She also can shut you off if she should decide to, but she won't.  Because that is the kind of person she is.  But do remember, whatever you put on this forum is going out to never, never land to be read by everyone and anyone.  So be careful, be very, very careful.

Catwoman

If there is anyone who has a right to speak her mind on here freely, it is Teresa.  Even were she NOT the co-owner of the site, she would still have the same right that a few so badly abuse.  However, it doesn't surprise me to hear that the whisper mill is still alive and well.  Smile, Teresa...There's only one thing worse than being talked about...NOT being talked about! lol  Talk about all the free publicity for your site!...lol :o :o ::) ;D ;D

pamsback

Quoteand you better remember that you don't tell anyone anything in confidence that you don't want blabbed all over the place"..

Lol the human condition...........

Teresa

My skin is tougher than most.. Actually didn't bother me at all other than give me a chuckle..

My answer to it was".. hmmmmmm whatever!" ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk