NBA

Started by W. Gray, May 11, 2009, 06:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

Wilma, are you watching the NBA playoffs?

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Wilma

Yes, Cleveland just cinched the next playoffs.  I think it will be with Boston.  My team is Cleveland because a Kansas boy is their star player.  I thought I understood that he is from Wichita.

Mavericks and Nuggets are playing right now.  I don't know who is leading in games won, but Dallas is a few points ahead in this game.  The game has just started.  The Nuggets have played awfully good ball this year and I wouldn't be surprised if they play the Lakers to go to the main game.

W. Gray

I hated to see Denver win by one point with one second left under the controversial circumstances of Saturday, but they won.

I figured Denver would probably lose tonight's game since Dallas is so good at home, but they are quite a bit ahead.

Should Denver win, they have long row to hoe against LA, not to mention the Cavaliers.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Wilma

If they can take LA, they can take the Cav's.

Wilma

Looks like it is Orlando-Cleveland and Lakers-Nuggets.  Sorry about Boston, Diane.

Diane Amberg

Wilma

Waldo, how about them Nuggets?  Didn't I tell ya?  Didn't I?  Oh, I did say IF, didn't I?  Go, Nuggets!

Diane Amberg

Go Mc Nuggets! Don't be chicken, get it all. Oh, wrong ones? ;D

larryJ

Resolved, I shall remain mum on this thread until the Lakers are holding the trophy in their hands.   :-X

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

W. Gray

Wilma,

If one thinks about it, the Nuggets could very well be up 2-0.

Of course, a Jack Nicholson might say it could be the other way also.

Nuggets have a long winning streak at home and are unbeaten at home in the playoffs.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk