Elk County Connection

Started by dnalexander, May 05, 2009, 05:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Well it looks like we are going to disagree on this one....I can't stand Dale Jr., I do like Montoya and TONY STEWART is THE man! 8)
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Judy Harder

sorry to be late with this.......for some reason I just overlooked this thread.

I am Topeka born and bred............moved to Independence with hubby and kids
in 65.

After the divorce met and married a guy (Charley Croney) from Longton  (in 78) and
after that divorce just stayed in Longton.

I love the small town and the fact I can walk up and down the streets and get a sore arm from
waving at all who pass by.
I did at one time think  and plan on moving back to Topeka, but found I can't afford to live up there
(fixed income-disability and most of the family have lives that would still  see me alone and lonely) here I at least
have people who care........even if no one does drop in to visit)

Got a case of "Grumps" today..........the anniversary of my oldest sons death was 7 years the day before Mother's Day.
I guess that is why, but also getting depressed about my car and the lack of money to get it  fixed.

Enough. SORRY!

I love living in Elk County and am comfortable here. I am related to no one here,  except for my Christian Friends and people on the forum.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Maude

This should start a good conversation. You all can have your boys with their fast toys. I will take the PBR over them any day. Man and beast trying to see which can win.  :D
Maude

Diane Amberg

Me too!   Love PBR. Most of my favorite bulls have retired now. Little Yellow Jacket being my all time favorite.

indygal

PBR = Pabst Blue Ribbon?!? ??? ;D

Wilma

Professional Bull Riding.  Seems to me that the bulls win more than the riders do.

greatguns

Come on now!  I don't have a one track mind. ;) ;)  I never miss the PBR either.

greatguns

It appears to me that THE MAN might be Mark Martin or Kyle Bush if you are looking for a winner.  I've met very few people in this world that I couldn't stand.

Diane Amberg

Chris Shivers, Justin Mc Bride and Adriano Moraes were my favorites.  I'll have to pick a new favorite now.

Wilma

Are those bull riders?  The only name I can remember is Cody Hancock, the current world champion.  And only then because he is a Hancock and looks exactly like one of my nephews.  But I can find him on the tree.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk