Obama charged with treason

Started by Teresa, May 04, 2009, 05:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

POTUS has been officially charged with TREASON!
For the first time in our History a sitting POTUS has been officially charged with TREASON!

For immediate release... 5/1/09 Everyone seeing this needs to call the Tennessee US Attorneys office and demand ACTION, further, all Circuit court Judges who we serve our indictments to need to be handed a copy of this Criminal Complaint. Our Government is sitting on this. Failure to act means they are complicit.

You wanted a smoking gun? Here it is.
This has been validated as authentic.
( this link takes you to actual documents...)
http://www.riseupforamerica.com/

http://ucmjdefense.blogspot.com/2009/03/court-martial-attorney-fede...

Court Martial Attorney - Federal criminal complaint contends Obama ineligible

Michael Waddington is a court martial lawyer - court martial attorney that defends military personnel worldwide as well as deployed civilian contractors subject to the UCMJ. He defends Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, Coast Guard, and civilian contractor court martial cases. He has successfully defended military personnel as a court martial lawyer Army Navy Marine & Air Force court martials in Germany, England, Italy, Iraq, Kuwait, Korea, Okinawa, Japan, Yokota, and throughout the United States.

military-defense-lawyer-recent cases.htm.

The Secret Service from Knoxville showed up at the Commander's home 2 days later March 19th...He showed them all the documents. They were cordial....and wished him well........They know the Commander has standing or they would have arrested him on the spot.......This puts aka obama in a very hard spot..he has to prove he is legitimate in that the Commander was NOT and HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED.....IT IS NOW ON DELAY AND STALL STATUS.....spread this all over the net......exposure is necessary !!!!!!

We need this before the DEPT OF JUSTICE !!!!
Eastern DivisionSupreme Court Building505 Main St, Suite 200Knoxville, TN 37902(865) 594-6700

From http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/profiles/blogs/potus-has-been-officially

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

dnalexander

The term is accused of treason. To be charged with treason it would have to come from the Federal government. Then innocent until proven guilty.

David

Diane Amberg

There is an odd "cause and effect" thing with that. How does the fact that the writer was not arrested prove that his accusations are true? Failure to act doesn't mean complicity just because someone says so, and pray tell what does the "class of 1975" have to do with anything?  He certainly has his right to free speech, and there is a process to do what he wants to do, but I don't think it would come of anything. I recall Nixon being accused of all sorts of things by all manner of writers during Watergate. If there was anything to this wouldn't the Supreme court have done something by now?  The word treason can't be tossed around lightly.

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 04, 2009, 05:59:42 PM
There is an odd "cause and effect" thing with that. How does the fact that the writer was not arrested prove that his accusations are true?

Because if his accusations were not true, he would be arrested for making false accusations.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Isn't there a process that has to be gone through before anyone can be arrested?  Something like a warrant?  Can an arrest be made from just simply questioning someone?  And to be charged with false accusation, I think the accusation has to be made and the accused brought to trial and found innocent before the false accusation charge can be made.  Now all you lawerly types, tell me if I am wrong.

Varmit

You're wrong, What about the AIG executives that were punished ex post facto style?

Besides, that lawyer is military, trust me they don't need a warrant to arrest someone.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

dnalexander

My comment had to do with POTUS\ Obama being charged with treason. I read Teresa's text and clicked on the links. Some where I missed something because the posts after that make no sense to me. I will re-read and follow the links again. I will also do a google search. Sorry if I jumped the gun. I was just going by the title. Maybe I missed some of the strory.

David

Diane Amberg

Billy, AIG was contract law wasn't it? I thought that was part of the difficulty. They had contracts. Supposedly it was immoral but not illegal.  Treason wasn't mentioned was it?  Some of them were shamed into giving their bonuses back.   Accusing a sitting president of treason would be tough. Giving aid and comfort to the enemy and all that is more than just opinion. Why wouldn't a military lawyer not need a court marshal order to arrest someone. I'm an expert, I watch NCIS. :laugh:

Varmit

Diane, I was refering to wilmas post.  AIG exec. had a contract to recieve those bonuses before AIG was given the money.  Congress went after them "after the fact".  The point being is that this adminstration can do basically anything it wants.

Speaking from expirence, in the military you are pretty much guilty until proven innocent.

Diane Amberg

Most administrations can pretty much do what they want. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk