Obama charged with treason

Started by Teresa, May 04, 2009, 05:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

So which states would have to give up their stars on the flag?

Varmit

I don't know, to me that is not important.  It is the ideals and principles that the flag would represent.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

It's important to me. We're first! ;)

kshillbillys

Well which star is for which state? You can't tell...Get rid of ALL the stars and put the Dixie flag in...how hard would that be? It's a battle flag...Maybe it would signal to the rest of the world "Let's get it on, Don't mess with us"...
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

The stars are in order. Ours is the first on the top left, PA is next to us going to the right, then NJ, Georgia and so on for the first 13 colonies as they were admitted. The others are in order too. You could figure out Kansas if you wanted to. It's the 34th star. How about "Don't tread on me" that makes a statement too.

Varmit

The DTOM flag does make a statement but not many people know the story behind it.  Besides, by adding the Dixie flag to the U.S. flag it would tell a story of a country once divided, but now united in principles.

kshillbillys

That's right! I say we just steal the Mississippi state flag and use it as the US flag. It's beautiful!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

redcliffsw

The Confederate flag is flown daily in the Veterans Memorial Park
near downtown Wichita on the east side of the Arkansas River.
It is among about thirteen (13) other flags honoring and representing
American veterans in the wars.

Varmit

ks,I agree, it is a good lookin flag, but I like the smaller stripes on the U.S. flag better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk