Obama charged with treason

Started by Teresa, May 04, 2009, 05:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

And I know how easy those typos are to make.  I would never be able to pass a typing test now.  The only reason I am mostly free of typos is proofreading.  I have the time to do it and I will continue to do it.  Now, tell me, doesn't it make the post easier to read?

kshillbillys

I worked as assistant Editor of the Sedan Times Star for several years so I can type about 100 words a minute and proofread as I type. I am here to tell ya that I get very passionate about what I'm typing, so sometimes I make mistakes because my brain is overloading my fingers. We are ALL entitled to mistakes.

Billy, keep it up because even though you might not capitalize this or punctuate that, you make excellent points and sometimes when you make wonderful points, the only thing some people have left to do is to nit pick over your grammar because they can't think of anything else to "get" you on.... ;D
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

redcliffsw

Billy makes a lot of sense for sure.  By the way I don't see your Confederate flag as nonsense.
The Confederate army was the last American army that fought for the Constitution. 

Diane Amberg

Ouch!!!  :o That sure has a hard edge to it. Whew!  :-X :-X :-X

Wilma

Did someone call the Confederate flag nonsense.  For shame, for sure.  It was once a flag of part of our country and as such deserves to be a part of our history as much as the flag with 13 stars does.  Would anyone complain about that flag being flown?

Diane Amberg

I have no problem with the flag, it's part of history. I just thought the comment about the confederate army was awfully hard edged. I don't think our military of today think they are fighting AGAINST the constution. :P

Wilma

I am sure our military of today know what they are fighting for.  I wonder if they can understand why any more than we here at home do.  "It is not for us to question why.  It is for us to do or die."  Quote from somebody.

flo

a few typos is good for the brain.  Makes it work a little harder to decide what the right spelling of the word is and besides as long as you get your point across, nit-picking at the spelling and punctuation is just that, nit-picking.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Varmit

rdcliffsw, I know what you mean about the flag.  To me it represents the American spirit of independence, while Old Glory is a symbol of the unity of America.  I have often wanted to replace the field of stars on the American flag with the Dixie flag.  To make a symbol of a country that believes in the states right to govren themselves, yet united in the principles of freedom and independence.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

But the Dixie flag doesn't have 50 stars.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk