Do You Think There will be a Serious Assassination Attempt on Obama?

Started by Warph, May 04, 2009, 01:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Varmit

Because I have said enough that True Patriots will know what I'm talking about...pseduo patriots will pretend to know...and the sheep won't have a clue.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Teresa

Quote from: BillyakaVarmit on May 04, 2009, 08:57:35 PM
Because I have said enough that True Patriots will know what I'm talking about...pseduo patriots will pretend to know...and the sheep won't have a clue.

Bingo.........We have a winner ladies and gentleman.. give the man the top prize!  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

So now we have categories of Americans? And who gets to decide who goes in which category and by what criteria? My mom's family has been here since 1748. So I get to choose? My family had vets in the Revolutionary War. Does that give me an extra vote? Part of my family met the boat, so to speak...(Choctaw) so what.... don't be mean.

Wilma

One of my daughters likes to say that some of her ancestors came on the Mayflower and her other ancestors met them.

Varmit

Where you come from has nothing to do with the type of American you are.

Are their categories of "americans", of course.  The people themselves decide which category they go in.  For example, on 9/11 this country was full of "patriots".  About a month later the pseduo patriots stopped waving the flag and said that the War was taking to long.  True Patriots didn't need an attack or reason to love this country. They have always waved its flag, have always been proud of, have never brought shame on, and damned sure never apologized for keeping her safe.  They would lay down their lives willing to defend her.  They don't complain that a war against her enemies is taking to long, because her defense is to important.  They believe in freedom, liberty, and the rights given by her Constitution.  They do not bow to foregin powers, they do no make pals with dictators, and they will not allow a tryant.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk