Do You Think There will be a Serious Assassination Attempt on Obama?

Started by Warph, May 04, 2009, 01:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Poll
Do You Think There will be a Serious Assassination Attempt Against President Obama

Yes (60.%, 263 Votes)
No (40.0%, 172 Votes)

After learning about an assassination plot against our President last week, Americans must contemplate the idea of future assassination attempts on our leader.  Even if you a strong supporter of our nations commander in chief, you still understand that many people have a strong hatred towards President Obama.  He is the complete opposite of our last president and he is the first African American president in United States history.  Sadly, this brings out the hatred in many.

Over the next four years, it is highly likely that we will continue to see assassination plots on President Obama.  We can all hope that none of these plots work, but it is ludicrous to believe that things like this will not happen again.  If the economy gets worse and the president's attempt to stop foreclosures and help the mortgage industry goes south, there will be even more talk of such horrendous actions.

As American citizens we can only hope that our president helps solve the economic crisis, keeps people in their homes and brings us back to the prosperous country we have been throughout our history.  With that in mind, do you feel that assassination plots will continue on President Obama?

As always, make sure to vote for President Obama on the Dollar here. We are trying to get over 1 million votes, so tell your friends!

Posted in Uncategorized.

http://www.obamaonthedollar.com/will-assassination-plots-continue-on-president-obama/

By admin April 8, 2009
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

What about the assassination attempt on the president?  I don't remember hearing anything in the news about it.

As to whether or not it could happen?  I said before he was ever nominated that he would probably be assassinated for all the reasons stated in the previous post.

Warph

Google "Assassination attempts on Obama"... should bring up a number of sites about them, Wilma
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

dnalexander

Quote from: Wilma on May 04, 2009, 02:01:35 PM
What about the assassination attempt on the president?  I don't remember hearing anything in the news about it.

Here iis an article on the plot that the article is referencing.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/06/turkey.assassination.plot/index.html

You may also, remember this story from last fall.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/27/obama-assassination-plot_n_138297.html

David

Wilma

Were they serious?  Thinking they could get close enough with a knife to kill Obama?  And the other one.  Killing 88 people then driving by and shooting at Obama?

Of course they have to be taken seriously.  It is going to be some silly (I can't think of a name suitable to call them right now) that will succeed, so all these reports of plots have to be taken seriously.  And if someone succeeds and escapes, they will start looking at everyone that have expressed thoughts along that line.  And don't think that a small county forum will escape attention.  Just be careful with the words you use.  You don't have to love the man, but don't go overboard the other way either.

He should never have been nominated.  Do you remember who was backing him?  Big name politicians and lots of money.  Not some foreign countries with ulterior motives.  And these politicians have been in Washington for a long, long time.  Good American politicians  I don't think you need to look outside our own country for subversive activity and I don't think that it will necessarily be led by foreign influences.

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on May 04, 2009, 01:39:53 PM
Poll

As always, make sure to vote for President Obama on the Dollar here. We are trying to get over 1 million votes, so tell your friends!

http://www.obamaonthedollar.com/will-assassination-plots-continue-on-president-obama/

By admin April 8, 2009
To have a president on any of our currency requires that the president be dead.   
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Wilma

Who in their right mind would put the current president on a bill?  Has it ever been done?  In this case it might ensure that a lot of money would be burned.

Varmit

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Varmit

Well, I was going to say something about the Tree of Liberty..but decided not to.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk