Dangerous demographics.

Started by Catwoman, May 02, 2009, 09:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

No, I wasn't being serious necessarily. Now who is generalizing again. Nobody said all Americans are arrogant and bad.

kshillbillys

ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 03, 2009, 08:42:18 PM
No, I wasn't being serious necessarily. Now who is generalizing again. Nobody said all Americans are arrogant and bad.

obama did >:(
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

sixdogsmom

No, he did not say that. Sorry.
Edie

Varmit

Quote from: sixdogsmom on May 03, 2009, 10:01:02 PM
No, he did not say that. Sorry.

OH, Realllllllly...

President Barack Obama: America has been 'arrogant and dismissive' towards Europe
President Barack Obama has declared that America has "failed to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world" and has "shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive" towards its allies.-UK Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/5101244/President-Barack-Obama-America-has-been-arrogant-and-dismissive-towards-Europe.html

If Nobama didn't say that americans were arrogant could you please explain that article to me...

Might be a little off topic, but did anyone else notice how he flip-floped in that article?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Now you are criticizing him for being honest?

Diane Amberg

By the way Billy, I talking about the forum folks. To my knowledge none of us said all "Americans  are arrogant and bad."on any thread. They can be and I've seen it myself, but far from all. Remind me to tell you about our experience coming through customs after visiting Bermuda. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Catwoman

OK, Diane...give...what happened??

Varmit

Wilma

Well, he did say that Americans are arrogant, didn't he?  That is true, isn't it?  I am and I will bet you are, too.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk