Dangerous demographics.

Started by Catwoman, May 02, 2009, 09:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Varmit

Diane, there is no verse or passage in the koran that calls for indiscriminate killing, in fact just the oppisite.  However, look at middle eastern countries whose populace is mostly muslim.  I don't see their treatment of women or "non-believers" as particularly easy.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

With some families it's not nice at all...that we totally agree on. The families whose kids I had in school weren't like that, thank goodness!

Varmit

Theres good and bad in everything.  Are all muslims "bad", no.  But what worries me is what happens when we have a majority of them in power. 
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

dnalexander

This is coming from an infidel, but you are both right. Billy's second post is right on. It does not call for indiscriminate killing in the Koran. The passages that some Muslims use to say they should kill all infidels can be found in Verse 2 and Verse 9, which does not narrow it down much. If I get time I will look up the specific passages. No time now.

David

Diane Amberg

Wilma

I am confused.  We need to get back to the basics in our Constitution, but at the same time we need to curtail Freedom of Religion so as not to have a majority of Muslims in our country.

Varmit

No, I am saying that we need to curtail immigration.  Allow the muslims that we have to practice as they normally would, peacefully.  But limit the number we have coming in.

Wilma

Aren't there limits on immigration?  I am totally ignorant on this, but I must say I am glad there were no immigration laws in 1620.

Varmit

I can't quote the exact laws.  But I feel that we have enough immigrants in this country the way it is.  What would it hurt to shut down immigration for awhile?  Study how well those that are here are assimilating to our culture? 

Diane Amberg

Who would do the study? The states or the feds ,and how would it be paid for? Who would use the information? How would it be gathered? Sorry, just thinking out loud. What is "our culture", by the way?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk