I told you so!!

Started by Varmit, April 30, 2009, 08:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

So we are not supporting our president.  What should we do about it?  Does anyone have any ideas about how to change things?  Do you know anyone that could do any better under the circumstances?  I can think of one, but he didn't get elected, did he?  There is lots of complaining.  Where are the solutions?

Varmit

I believe that ron paul could have done better.  John McCain although I have true respect for him as a veteran, wouldn't have done much better.  Both canidates were socalist to some extent.

Solutions have ben presented time and again but somehow the debate conveniently changed.  The idea of a Constitutional gov't has been expressed many times over.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

How do you propose going about getting a "Constitutional" government.  I though our government was based on a constitution.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 02, 2009, 07:27:27 PM
How do you propose going about getting a "Constitutional" government.  I though our government was based on a constitution.
This government does not follow the constitution anymore.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sixdogsmom

So, as the lady said, how do you propose going about getting a "Constitutional" governmnt?
Edie

Varmit

...by seeing to it that officals who are elected folloow the Constitution to the letter, if not then they are out.  Look at their track records before voting, if they support legislation that isn't in line with the constitution then they don't get nominated.  Put together a third party that bases itself in the constitution.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Wilma

Got get 'em, Billy.  When do you start organizing and politicking physically, not just by anonymous written words?  Oh, and how are you going to change the Constitution so we can have another election next month that will oust our present unpopular masses of politicians?  Show us the way, Billy.

sixdogsmom

Edie

srkruzich

Quote from: sixdogsmom on May 02, 2009, 08:36:42 PM
So, as the lady said, how do you propose going about getting a "Constitutional" governmnt?
"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers". - (Act IV, Scene II).

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

That might actually work....but it's generalizing again. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk