I told you so!!

Started by Varmit, April 30, 2009, 08:30:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Does this sound like, "Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it"?

Varmit

Its called a Consitiutional Convention.  If that doesn't work, and letter writing, voting, etc doesn't work, then perhaps a more "forceable" solution is called for. 

It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

Uh oh...ya have me worried again. ;D Surely Elk County won't hike up its britches and march to DC. Or at least not until this flu thing is done.

Wilma

Are you advocating forcible overthrow?

Varmit

wilma, lets just say that there is a time and place for everything and sometimes force is whats called for.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

But aren't you part of a minority now?

Varmit

What minority?...Republican, I told you I'm not one, I am not a conservative either.  I am an American, and last time I checked we outnumbered any other group in this country.

Diane Amberg

Surely you aren't saying that the people you disagree with aren't Americans?

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 03, 2009, 09:12:51 PM
Surely you aren't saying that the people you disagree with aren't Americans?

What I am saying is that the people who come here and do not want to uphold our beliefs, traditions, customs, language, laws etc..are not american. 

Wilma

Now that statement has to be true.  The people who come here are not American or they would already be here, not just coming.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk