What Could The Objection Be To The Wind Farms?

Started by sixdogsmom, April 30, 2009, 02:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Yes, that is a great idea. What better thing to promote Elk county? Thanks Rudy for your input.
Edie

kshillbillys

Liz... :-*I would like to thank you for all of the hard work you are doing in trying to bring this wind farm to our county! And I agree with Peanut, one person that is evidently tax exempt should not dictate what's good for this county! I am not tax exempt and I pay my taxes and if nothing else maybe it should be put to a vote by ALL county residents. I for one am damn sure for it! ----MR. KSHILLBILLY
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

peanut

Mr. taylor is spot on ! I for one like the idea of this meeting. At the very least people will come come away informed and have an opportunity to express there concerns and desires.
"Talk Low, Talk Slow And Dont Talk Too Much."
                  ( John Wayne )

Tobina+1

Matt Gilhousen of Tradewind Energy will be a speaker on the Elk County Livestock tour tomorrow morning.  I'll post the map and announcement in the Annoucement section.  This might be a good opportunity to ask questions and learn something, as well.

indygal

The Elk County Farm Bureau also has invited Mr. Gilhousen to speak at the FBA annual meeting in August. He hasn't confirmed the invitation, but if he should agree to be the speaker, he could provide an update of what transpires between now and mid-August.

Rudy Taylor

These local appearances should provide good opportunities for local residents to ask questions. I'll try to get there Wednesday for the tour but not sure I can make it.

It truly is "a wonderful life."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk